New online shopping experience

Zahariel

Just wanted to pass on my compliments to the team who have dealt with the online store update - I purchased 2 tickets this afternoon for LFCC photoshoots (looks like I held on too long to get a Stan Lee talk ticket though :crying: ,) it was nice and smooth, payment went through instantly and it's all looking good.

Great to now have the payment taken straight away and any problems in that regard are instantly apparent and we can try a different card if necessary.

Nice one :thumbup:

I'm guessing that under the new current system that credit card payments are no longer processed manually.

As soon as I booked tickets, I received a "Confirmation" and "Paid" notification instantly. Whereas previously, there was a delay of a day or two to get the "paid" notification email.

My feedback is that it was an easy and smooth transaction. Keep it up SM.

I just bought my photo shoot tickets using the new system.. But I have an Email saying my order is placed and waiting to be accepted by SM.. Hmm not automatic I think? :headscratch:

I haven't tried myself - but the mods have been told it's all automatic now and all experiences from friends and other attendees seem to go along with that. yours is the first order where I hear of an e-mail about waiting for acceptance on SM's behalf. Could you copy and paste the text about acceptance (you can leave out personal details if you want, I only need the order number) and e-mail it to me please?

I just bought my photo shoot tickets using the new system.. But I have an Email saying my order is placed and waiting to be accepted by SM.. Hmm not automatic I think? :headscratch:

I haven't tried myself - but the mods have been told it's all automatic now and all experiences from friends and other attendees seem to go along with that. yours is the first order where I hear of an e-mail about waiting for acceptance on SM's behalf. Could you copy and paste the text about acceptance (you can leave out personal details if you want, I only need the order number) and e-mail it to me please?

Will Do QS.

It's still being looked into, but for the moment the quick diagnosis is that the Gremlins only got hungry after the first e-mail went through and decided to eat the second one. :lol:

You should get a new second confirmation e-mail some time this evening or tomorrow.

• Like 2

Wow, it's happened again? Ordered some photo shoot tickets, Got an Email for a Placed order and an Email from payment taken but no Email saying Paid? GRRRRRRRR is it only me? I know I'm bit of a dinosaur with computers but I cant be doing something wrong? :headscratch::uhoh::help:

You're the only one who's reported that so far. I currently don't have regular access to a computer, but if you e-mail your order number again I'll get your e-mail resent.

• 1 month later...

Received tickets I bought last week - though I just wanted to say that I never received the paid email from the store.

I've used the new system twice now, first time got 3 emails: Order confirmation; Order paid and World pay receipt - this time just the Order confirmation and World pay receipt. Not a problem but thought it worth mentioning.

• 1 month later...

There's a couple of service calls open at the moment, this is one of them. There seems to be a problem with some mail servers and the automatic e-mails. While it's only the paid e-mail that triggers the problem is a complete mystery at the moment. *sighs*

I only got the paid email the first time I ordered, subsequent orders have only had the Worldpay receipt and my order confirmation. But I've been receiving the tickets so I'm not concerned.

To clear everything up when you order on the shop you should get 2 emails

1st email will be Showmasters Order # email

2nd email will be from World pay

You do not get an Paid email any more! That was with the old non world pay system where payment was taken manually for each order. Only once payment had went though you where sent an order paid email.

With the new system payment is taken as you order and world pay email along with you Showmasters order email are all you get now.

I hope that clears that up, I also changed it and forgot to tell a few people sorry QS ;-)

Andrew :smile: