Getting to the Venue.. Directions Help via Tube

Can someone so kindly give me the best links to get to Earls court 2 from kings cross, ill be at the show both sat and sun so want to know the best and easiest tube to get, any changes i need and where to go once i come out of the tube station at earls court end.

Thanks guys

Nice and easy, just jump on the picadilly line and change at either south Kensington or earls court.

I would also recommend getting an oyster card, it will make it cheaper and you don't have to worry about buying the right ticket, just load it up with £15 for the weekend.

• Like 1

Thanks so much Pod0509! thats perfect and just what i wanted to hear lol. i looked online and from Kings x its an estimated 20mins so not too bad. does it matter which i change at, south kensington or earls?

and i already have an oyster card thankfully so ill definitely fill that up on the friday when i arrive into kings x. thanks alot!!

Nice and easy, just jump on the picadilly line and change at either south Kensington or earls court.

I would also recommend getting an oyster card, it will make it cheaper and you don't have to worry about buying the right ticket, just load it up with £15 for the weekend.

• 3 months later...

Linky

"DISTRICT LINE: Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 July, no service between Earl's Court and Wimbledon. Replacement buses operate between Hammersmith / Earl's Court and Wimbledon."

West Brompton will still be open for overground trians so the 'Sussex Massive' can still get up - for now!

Everyone else tubing it in will need to get off at Earl's Court.

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

What's the upshot of the tube works on the weekend, I'm going to arrive at Paddington and travel over to west brompton on the Saturday morning? Will this delay/disrupt my journey?

Sorry as a non Londoner I would appreciate some help!

You won't be able to get to West brompton via the tube. You will be able to get to Earls court tube station then you will either have to walk. I think its about 10 mins or you will jump on the replacement bus service that they will be running.

http://prntscr.com/3kwovc

As you can see from the screen shot its not much of a walk, you just want to come out of the Warwick road exit to Earls court tube station.

Linky

"DISTRICT LINE: Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 July, no service between Earl's Court and Wimbledon. Replacement buses operate between Hammersmith / Earl's Court and Wimbledon."

West Brompton will still be open for overground trians so the 'Sussex Massive' can still get up - for now!

Thanks for that :smile:

Linky

Do you know if this applies to the Friday aswell. I hope to get everything done on the Friday evening. Thanks for any help you can give.

I was getting a bit worried about disruptions as I'm at the theatre on the fri night as a good way to spend the evening, and damn well need to be able to get to kings cross on the sunday. Looking okay though :)