STAN LEE SOLD OUT?

I would definitely think not regards selling them on the day at the booths - hence the reason why everyone is buying them up well in advance! The Friday is only a 3 hour session as I understand it anyway.

As for the few extra, well extras were added for Saturday and Sunday so not outside the realms of possibility, but as Showmasters have already negotiated extra tickets for these days already, I would think it unlikely they'd add extra for Friday now...

Thanks for the reply, at least I'm in no hurry to buy them but how about an audience with stan lee tickets ?

i'm surprised the audience with stand lee tickets haven't sold out already, as above, the can sell out and probably will :) I'd make them your priority ;)

Thanks for the advice etmuse and squirtchy , I just booked my audience with stan lee tickets he is going to be so busy throughout the weekend, so looking forward to meeting him he is a true legend, next priority is on the day getting autographs !!

Thanks for the advice etmuse and squirtchy , I just booked my audience with stan lee tickets he is going to be so busy throughout the weekend, so looking forward to meeting him he is a true legend, next priority is on the day getting autographs !!

You're welcome :)

Thanks for the reply, at least I'm in no hurry to buy them but how about an audience with stan lee tickets ?

i'm surprised the audience with stand lee tickets haven't sold out already, as above, the can sell out and probably will :) I'd make them your priority ;)

I had my audience tickets within an hour of them going on sale as the earlier you get them the better seat you'll have due to the numbering of the tickets. I prioritize talks above anything else.