Comic Gold Passes sold out. New Silver Passes Available

• Showmasters Admin

Due to such high demand of the Gold Comic Passes at this years LFCC which have NOW SOLD OUT, we are very pleased to announce that we have a new Silver Comic Pass which is available on our online shop HERE

Silver Passes will give you the following:

Exclusive limited Comic Silver Pass

1) Entry for all 3 days of the London Film and Comic Con (6pm Friday, 9am Saturday and Sunday)

2) Access to, and seating behind the gold passes at, an evening event with major comic creators including Stan Lee (Saturday night, time and location to be confirmed. Guests appear subject to work commitments.)

3) A goody bag with some exclusive items.

4) Immediate access to the queues for all comic and media guests. No VQ ticket required.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Totally bummed out! I finally make it back to the UK after a hellacious time spent in Israel for the past 2 years, save up the money for the comic gold pass (was going to buy it right now) and they're all gone :( Ok the silver gives us most of what the gold did but not everything...and this'll be Stan Lee's last appearance outside of the States? Really really not happy *kicking myself repeatedly*

I've corrected the link.

I don't think there will be any other pass levels after that. In fact, there's never even been Silver Passes before. I imagine this is happening simply due to the absolutely unexpected early sell out of the Comic Gold Passes to give attendees like Gem-M the chance to have at least part of the experience.

Hello

I am new to the forum and would like some advice

i am attending LFCC this year mainly to meet Stan Lee i was wondering what would be the best option i should go for ticket wise for best value and opportunity for queuing

I plan to get an autograph and a photo taken however not sure in regards to the talks as i am unaware what you get to be a part of in the passes if anything

i would appreciate it for any advice

Thankyou

• Moderators

None of the passes include the cost of an autograph or photoshoot - photoshoot tickets have been selling fast and once they're gone, they're almost certainly gone this time.

This silver pass, as it says in the OP, gives you access to a special event on Saturday evening, and will allow you to do less waiting around to be able to join the autograph queue.

A regular entry pass will still allow you to get an autograph if you are early enough to get a virtual queue number low enough to be called.

Thanks for the loads of info and (sorry to be picking at this but I'm ill currently so let me off haha) if I bought the comic silver pass, paid for an autograph of Stan Lee and booked a photography session I'm covered? The talk is included in the Silver pass, right?

Oh and any idea on how much Stan's autograph is going to be? Just so I can budget well.

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for the loads of info and (sorry to be picking at this but I'm ill currently so let me off haha) if I bought the comic silver pass, paid for an autograph of Stan Lee and booked a photography session I'm covered? The talk is included in the Silver pass, right?

Oh and any idea on how much Stan's autograph is going to be? Just so I can budget well.

Thanks in advance :)

Do you mean the evening event or the day talk?

Prices can be found here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82834

The evening talk I meant (sorry for the lack of specifics in my previous post). Is there another one? I felt like I've been reading so much that I'm getting confused, especially since I was planning on just buying the gold and paying the extra for the autograph and photo session...now I've got to work it all out myself haha.

thanks for the price list too! That makes it much easier to know how much money to take on the day.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi sorry to ask but I was wondering if I bought a ticket for the talk on Sunday but only had an early bird pass would I definitely get into the talk?

I'm still weighing up between just getting an early bird or getting a silver comic pass/normal gold pass because I can only make it for the one day unfortunately and desperately don't want to miss getting an autograph, photoshoot and seeing one of the talks from Stan Lee.