Guest Cancellation - JAKE LLOYD

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that Jake can no longer make it to our Collectormania 20 Show due to work commitments.

We hope to get Jake back over in the near future

Refunds for Jake's photo shoots will be automatically put back on to the card you have paid with. If your card details have changed since you placed your order then please email info@collectormania.com

He was a really pleasant and friendly young man when we met him. He took a shine to my Laurent Polo Sport back pack and we had a joke 'fight' over trying to get it off my back. The was great. A nice little personal moment like that can make a good convention great.

Please do try and get him back.

Refunds for Jake's photo shoots will be automatically put back on to the card you have paid with. If your card details have changed since you placed your order then please email info@collectormania.com

Hi,

For LFCCW, I was to get refund for Chad Colman photoshoot, but my card detail changed and still haven't got the refund. I have emailed 3 times already with no response given. Please reply my email asap (it's fkso4@yahoo.com). Thanks.

I apologize to complain here.