Guest Cancellation - Kevin Sorbo

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that Kevin Sorbo can no longer make it to our London Film & Comic Con winter due to work commitments.

We wish Kevin the best of luck with his work, and look forward to working with him in future.

Refunds for Kevin's photo shoots will be dealt with ASAP. There are a lot of orders coming through the shop at the moment so we appreciate your patience.

can i swap my kevin photoshoot ticket for another on the day ( or even for a sunday photoshoot) , or will a refund be done automatically ?

also , my friend was only going to see him , so is not going now,

can i get a refund on her entry ticket , or swap it for my sunday entry that i haven't got yet ?

can i swap my kevin photoshoot ticket for another on the day ( or even for a sunday photoshoot) , or will a refund be done automatically ?

also , my friend was only going to see him , so is not going now,

can i get a refund on her entry ticket , or swap it for my sunday entry that i haven't got yet ?

Refunds for the photoshoots will be done automatically.

Sorry, you can not get a refund or an exchange on the entry ticket.

If your friend choses not to come because Kevin pulled out yes, you will not be reimbursed. The entry tickets are only refunded if the event itself is cancelled as they are not guest specific. The photo shoot tickets will of course be refunded.

As stated in the first post the refunds will be done as soon as possible. I'm afraid I can't give you a timeline.

She only wanted to see Kevin, and can't afford or justify the train fare to attend now..

When Nicole DeBoer pulled out last July , i was able to swap her ticket on the day for another,due to the lateness of the cancellation.

Shame the same can't be done this time.

I'll remember not to buy entry tickets in advance again, to avoid this scenario.

Well, I supposed it was allowed for Nicole because she was rescheduled to Winter LFFC and so people could keep their tickets if they like. So there was no systematic reimbursement. And for those who could not attend Winter LFFC, the option of swapping was offered. I think that was the logic behind it.

Edited by lams9999

Well, I supposed it was allowed for Nicole because she was rescheduled to Winter LFFC and so people could keep their tickets if they like. So there was no systematic reimbursement. And for those who could not attend Winter LFFC, the option of swapping was offered. I think that was the logic behind it.

I am going to claim a broken brain now and go to watch football. May be the most useful thing I can do today. :lol: I totally forgot that Nicole was immediately rescheduled. You're of course correct, that was the reason.