So what happened to the big film that SM were meant to promote?

Hopefully when we were shown a clip from it, people LISTENED to the request that of not filming it, as it would break piracy (spits) laws. And we were told anyone who did break piracy (spits) laws would see them blacklisted, and thus would ruin it for others.

Am glad people took note of this, was quite an interesting talk.

My two Friends went to meet Jamie Campbell Bower after the talk, we were all told to WALK in an orderly fashion and present the talk tickets and line up near the Terminator display? Not sure how it did go as I was more interested in meeting Rene, Peter (Kent) and saying buhbye to Caprice.

My friend went to the signing. She waited for ages before she got her autographs. Jamie stopped signing after ticket 400, not sure about the author.

No he never, I got Jamie's autograph and my ticket was nearer 500, they were still calling numbers for them after me too. Took them about ah hour to get to me. Not too difficult to sign loads when your signature is just a scrawl. The author's signature is interesting, looks like the outline of half a spam, twice, with a love heart, haha.

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

as far as i was aware everyone that was in the line got there free autograph .

which i think was a very cool thing and the footage was a first for the world so we got it before any other con in the world

which was very cool

i think we will have more of things like this in future events

jason

• Like 3

as far as i was aware everyone that was in the line got there free autograph .

which i think was a very cool thing and the footage was a first for the world so we got it before any other con in the world

which was very cool

i think we will have more of things like this in future events

jason

Meeting Cassandra made my OH's day - she even re-tweeted her pic of our our tickets. To say she was excited was an understatement.

I definitely support more of this, but maybe paid for photoshoots with the guests/authors too ?

Jason it was an amazing talk, thank you so much for hosting it. I've been a fan of TMI now for 4 years and even cosplayed as Jace Wayland at LFACC 2010 I believe it was so this was an absolute treat. The talk was brilliant and the signing went fine. Also there was free cake!!

You will have to bring Jace out again!!

• Like 1

Jason it was an amazing talk, thank you so much for hosting it. I've been a fan of TMI now for 4 years and even cosplayed as Jace Wayland at LFACC 2010 I believe it was so this was an absolute treat. The talk was brilliant and the signing went fine. Also there was free cake!!

You will have to bring Jace out again!!

Movie Jace may be coming to Winter LFCC but shush