latest guest announcement JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER

• Showmasters Admin

Latest guest announcement JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER

Jamie will be taking part in the EXCLUSIVE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS PANEL

after this event we will be signing autographs for the people that attended the panel only and he will be signing for free , this free signing will ONLY be for the people that attended the panel and the panel tickets will be given out from 9 am on Saturday and will be give out first come first serve one per person.

Jamie will sign for as many of you as he can at the end of the panel and will not be dedicating as we will try to get everyone through the line that attended the panel.

Jamie will only sign one item per person and only as time permits the numbered panel ticket will act as a VQ ticket so keep your ticket when leaving the panel as that is your proof you attend the panel

i hope you all enjoy what we have for you at this amazing MORTAL INSTRUMENTS PANEL

see you all very soon

showmasters :clap:

• Like 1

will it be possible to get a personal item signed? or just a promo card for the movie like last year?

From the main thread

Jamie and Cassie will be signing 1 item per person on presentation of a valid talk ticket.

Please note: this will have to be an item of your own as there will be no 10x8s provided. There will be a selection if Cassie's books available to purchase at the event as well as other Mortal Instruments Merchandise.

will it be possible to get a personal item signed? or just a promo card for the movie like last year?

From the main thread

Jamie and Cassie will be signing 1 item per person on presentation of a valid talk ticket.

Please note: this will have to be an item of your own as there will be no 10x8s provided. There will be a selection if Cassie's books available to purchase at the event as well as other Mortal Instruments Merchandise.

Anybody willing to get an auto for me? I won't be allowed to attend the talk as I am stewarding. I need a minion to go sit in the talk and get my auto.

depending on what time this is on and whether I can get a ticket I may be able to help as I am only on until 2pm

Anybody willing to get an auto for me? I won't be allowed to attend the talk as I am stewarding. I need a minion to go sit in the talk and get my auto.

Maybe I could.

I plan to try to go to the panel (curiosity mostly ^^) but I don't have anything for him to sign and I'm not that interested either ^^

Seeing him will be enough for me so if I can, I could get you one ^^

Once we know the timing of the panel, talks et photoshoots, I will be able to tell you fo sure ^^

Hell.

• Like 1

Is there a way of getting him to come back and to do some signings later on the year as I guarantee its going to be so busy and most fans will not have a chance for an autograph or even to see him lol.

Anything is possible. He's been at an ET before. But if Mortal Instruments takes off really well... no way to tell when he may come back.

I hope he does return in the future because Im not going to find anytime to go to this due to photo shoots and getting things signed, plus im sure he be a good guests as you said if Mortal Instruments takes off but we cant forget those hardcore Potter fans and Twilight fans that have not yet met him and would crave too.

• Like 1

Maybe I could.

I plan to try to go to the panel (curiosity mostly ^^) but I don't have anything for him to sign and I'm not that interested either ^^

Once we know the timing of the panel, talks et photoshoots, I will be able to tell you fo sure ^^

Hell.

I will give you chocolate box with the chocolates still in it if you can do this for me. I already have an autograph book ready for him to sign. I am attempting to get my autograph book filled with Vampires and this is a great opportunity to get another Volturi.

Maybe I could.

Hell.

I will give you chocolate box with the chocolates still in it if you can do this for me. I already have an autograph book ready for him to sign. I am attempting to get my autograph book filled with Vampires and this is a great opportunity to get another Volturi.

No problem for me ^^

I just want to be sure I can attend since there are other talks I want to go to on saturday. But once we get the timetable of the talks, I will be able to tell you if it's OK or not.

Then I will make sure I get early on saturday to get a ticket as soon as possible ^^

Do we know how long are the talks/panels and how long it takes to get the autographs?