Latest Guest Announcement - Andrew Robinson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He was a really nice guy to meet and almost seemed surprised I wanted him to sign an Ian Detweiller pic lol

Although I, like I assume most people, got a DS9 pic signed I did ask him about working on DH as well. Lovely man, very happy to have finally met him.

Great guy - I'd already got his autograph two years earlier and decided to have a photo with him this time round. I was wearing a Dirty Harry t-shirt. I said "Can you guess what movie of yours I liked the best?" He saw it and said with a big grin, "oh my god! Great shirt but the wrong movie! I wasn't in that one," which he was quite right about as the photo of Clint was from Magnum Force. I did mention to him there were t-shirts of him as Scorpio available on ebay but they all said "Hubba hubba hubba pig b******" which amused him even more. The photo turned out great.

Andy Robinson made the con for me! Lovely guy, he somehow remembered me from DSTL,remembered something from our conversation then.I asked him to sign a rare pic from 'Chips',and he told an anecdote from his time on the show.'Several hours later when I went to his photoshoot,he remembered my name!.Made my day, bless him.Really hope he comes back someday.