Guest suggestions

Natalie Portman (Star Wars :vader: , Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)

Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Pitch Perfect, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)

David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)

Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Southland & Gilmore Girls)

Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Buffy, Angel, Leap Year & Tru Calling)

David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Drop Dead Diva & Big Fish)

How about some of the cast from "Blake's 7"? I'll be in the UK visiting from Australia when the convention is on, and would love to meet some classic British sci-fi stars like Paul Darrow or Michael Keating. I've asked convention promoters here in Oz, but they tell me these guests aren't 'economically viable'.

ALFIE ALLEN from game of thrones! :wub:

..and maybe True Blood, Big Bang Theory, HIMYM cast...? :D

..and Norman Reedus from TWD

Did you miss Norman last month? Alfie Allen was at the last Collectormania too

yeaah Im from Poland unfortunately so I can't be at every event there :(

• Like 1

Don't know who to ask this so I think I'll just post it on here, could have a way to contact Ashley eckstein's agents to line up a guest. Really don't know who to ask or wether or not it's ok for me to give SM celebrity contact details.

Can anyone help me?

Don't know who to ask this so I think I'll just post it on here, could have a way to contact Ashley eckstein's agents to line up a guest. Really don't know who to ask or wether or not it's ok for me to give SM celebrity contact details.

Can anyone help me?

you may be best emailing showmasters, they won't respond though

Can anyone help me?

you may be best emailing showmasters, they won't respond though

Thanks will try that... Is it ok for me to do this? I'm not sure if it'll sound like I'm telling SM how to do their job, or just suggesting the guest along with contact information just because its somebody if like to meet(I'm sure I'm not the only one though)