Arrow...

I think he means June and not July as they go back into filming in July. :closedeyes:

Hope I am wrong though, as would love to see him at LFCC.

His tweet said the tour starts in Stockholm from 30th-1st so that would mean he's there tomorrow if the rest of the dates are in June. I doubt he'd leave it this late to announce any fan events going on. I hope you're wrong too! ;)
  • Like 1

Just checked on his Facebook page for an earlier post (as I was sure he meant June) and that post says "First stop on my summer tour of Arrow-y goodness: Stockholm from May 30th - June 2nd. " So sadly I do think he means June.

Did anyone else see Stephen Amell tweet saying there will be an Arrow promotional tour of Europe soon?

He didn't say which month but the London dates are 5-8th... same as LFCC. Seems convenient right?!

No it"s JUNE because he's attending to the TV FESTIVAL OF MONTE CARLO (9th to 13th June) www.tvfest.com for more info!

Just checked on his Facebook page for an earlier post (as I was sure he meant June) and that post says "First stop on my summer tour of Arrow-y goodness: Stockholm from May 30th - June 2nd. " So sadly I do think he means June.

In that case, hopefully I'll catch him next week in London! :)

looks like we will have to be happy with Andy Diggle who's work inspired some of Oliver Queen's story on the island

I'm not sure whether to get Andy Diggle & Jock on my copy of Green Arrow: Year One or The Losers...

looks like we will have to be happy with Andy Diggle who's work inspired some of Oliver Queen's story on the island

I'm not sure whether to get Andy Diggle & Jock on my copy of Green Arrow: Year One or The Losers...

Green Arrow for me