Cosplay Time

superwondergirl

• 2 weeks later...

Trust me do it. I cosplayed for the first time back in February and now I cant stop. Trust me no one will say anything to you about it. Hell people will most probs want to take some photos of you and with you. Trust me its so much fun. I went as Eli Wallace in february to chevron 7.8 and a Stargate SG Marine in July at the London Film and Comic Con. Trust me it is so much fun!!!

Daring to cosplay

A lot of people are scared or nervous to cosplay. My son dared me to cosplay as wonder woman for milton keynes. My wife said if I did it I was to do it right. So here I was compleatly dressed as wonder woman costume. wig make up tights painted this and plucked that. I thought the minute i walke d in I was going to be teased or laughed at. Neither happened. People wanted to talk to you take pictures with you or of you, evry one was friendly. So give it a try!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally decided who I want to cosplay, with so many great outfits and that is rose from titanic!! I am looking at the 'swim' dress for an event next November I am hosting so it will probably be the one I wear to both mk and lfcc

I've never done it as I could never settle and feel anything was right for me but this feels right!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've never cosplay-ed before so this will be my first time. My biggest concern is with toy guns. To do a soldier or something would need a weapon, but the law on carrying a BB gun etc seems quite complex. Not that I want to use a BB gun but I'm struggling to find a replica soldiers gun (thinkin of going as a soldier - in case you hadn't sussed it). What's the rules etc on this?

i've never done it before but i reckon the kids would like it - haven't got a clue what to do though... there'll be 4 of us going:

me (average height/build with short dark hair - the silly sideburns are no longer there)

the missus (short & slim with short/medium length blond hair)

the girl (6 y/o slim with long curly/wavy brown hair)

the boy (3 y/o stocky with medium length blond curly hair)

i'm not really fussed about us all having a theme due to being pretty lazy & only really doing it for a bit of fun with the kids - was thinking maybe "The Incredibles" may be cool but am definitely open to suggestions - any ideas?

I've never cosplay-ed before so this will be my first time. My biggest concern is with toy guns. To do a soldier or something would need a weapon, but the law on carrying a BB gun etc seems quite complex. Not that I want to use a BB gun but I'm struggling to find a replica soldiers gun (thinkin of going as a soldier - in case you hadn't sussed it). What's the rules etc on this?

I take my P90 and Beretta with me all the time and have never had issues with them. As long as you don't have BB's in and gas in the pistol (if it is that kind) and don't wave it around like an idiot you should be fine! :smile: