Michael Winslow - Amazing

It's difficult to put into words how good Michael was.

Such a friendly guy, i'm sure people who went to his talk can back me up on how funny it was, has to be the greatest guest I've ever met at a convention so far.

After the talk, I went to the front of the hall and asked him if he would consider coming back, and he said I should talk to the organisers because he said he'd definitely want to come back.

If you're reading this Jason, or if anyone else has his details - please get him back for EMS or something similar!

Michael was a true legend, his panel was fantastic

and as real bonus which made my day.... while i was taking pictures at the side of the Judge Dredd panel, he comes walking in after the clip and then stands beside me and we have a good ole chinwag about Karl, the film and our own answers for the questions in the Q and A... just before it finished, shakes my hand, "nice chatting with you Chris" and he leaves.......it was surreal to say the least...... im still grinning like an idiot now.

Please have him back again!!

I found him great. Was very nice at his table and he was suprised that In knew his movie "Zaertliche Chaoten" from (approx.) 1987 he made in Germany - of course I knew this movie because I'm german speaking :-)

Even more I enjoyed sunday afternoon his "Show" which was very funny. Its really a must see and HEAR it to believe what he can do it... I never have seen before a sort "stand up"-Comedy show... he made many things very spontanous. Called people from the audience...specially that one Star Wars fan with his lasersword and made with him a sword duell..

@ stevie_g: you're right. The lights on the "TALKS" wasn't really good organisized. At any "TALKS" the stage was to dark and had no lights.