Sign in to follow this  
Queen_Sindel

Guest Cancellation : James Cosmo

Unfortunately James Cosmo is no longer to attend the show.

This is an official announcement, I am putting it up because I made it online first. Sorry for the bad news. I do not have info about refunds or rescheduling at the moment. An update will be posted as soon as possible.

ahhh never mind :) I'll wait to hear about refunds on the photo shoots, I'll just use the money I save on his auto on someone else! Look forward to having the chance to see him some other time!

Little bit gutting but hey what can you do. Hope everything is OK his end and he can be re-re-scheduled for another event.

Little bit gutting but "hey what can you do". Hope everything is OK his end and he can be re-re-scheduled for another event.

SPEND THE MONEY YOU SAVE FROM JAMES ON ANOTHER GAME OF THRONES GUEST ;)

It's a shame but at least there's another 11 GoT guests to meet, hope everything is ok with him and maybe get him for EMS? ;)

• Like 1

I'm disappointed but it does mean I'll have time for a photo with Craig now :)

SPEND THE MONEY YOU SAVE FROM JAMES ON ANOTHER GAME OF THRONES GUEST ;)

I like your thinking!

Dammnit!

Was so looking forward to meeting him too, not just for Game of Thrones but for two of my favorite films, Highlander & Braveheart.

Any further information on this?

I attempted to find out today and was told that all tickets will be automatically refunded UNLESS they are automatically being transfered to a future event (as James Cosmo already had been from CMMK to LFCC), but they were unable to tell me which of these was occuring, which wasn't very helpful (particularly as I don't really want a transfer - It's already transfered over once, and I don't really like it being an ongoing thing...).

The news will be updated as soon as we have any confirmation, sorry.

Are they back in the office now? Is there any chance we can get some more information on this, and if they will be automatically refunded and when that might occur?