Gillian Anderson Talk Prints

Yes, Gillian's is the only talk that has a print included.

I thought Hayden had one too because it was posted by SM on her guest announcement thread that there would be a ltd. edition large photo with her talk or do you mean two different things by print and large photo, i know they are both prints of some sort, but ahh confused.

Yes, Gillian's is the only talk that has a print included.

I thought Hayden had one too because it was posted by SM on her guest announcement thread that there would be a ltd. edition large photo with her talk or do you mean two different things by print and large photo, i know they are both prints of some sort, but ahh confused.

Well I propably remembered incorrectly, back in my head I believe that both Hayden and Jeri had photos on their talks, but I might be confusing it with Karen from last year and Gillian

Maybe Too Tall will sign your print too and add some extra value to it?

To quote someone from last year,

"Just dont forget a ladder if you want to have a photoshoot with Too Tall" =)

Edited by Wondermoose

I completely missed out on the fact that there was any print involved (booked asap without even really reading details, my bad) so that is good news xP

Thanks for the info :)

btw, yes I know this is a silly question ;) but is there a posibility that the prints might be available on friday allready? :)

Sorry but highly unlikely.

There will be no photo dist on Friday as there are no photo shoots, and the org booth is likely to be very very busy, so I don't want to add to their jobs.

Not quite true, since there will be the Game of thrones - Throne Shoot on friday / photos ;)

My only problem with the print is that its too big. Not everyone takes big suitcases. Maybe a pre signed 10x8 or something. Or a copy of a signed photo. Its just that i've had to carry my print around with me all day in a huge plastic protector thingy. Was gonna leave it at the hotel but the plastic folder cost me £5.

Is a lovely print though x