Show Protocol

Okay being new to showmasters shows (apart from Collectormania a few years back), so I had a few queries, I noticed someone mention a No photos sign on celebs tables, does this mean you can't take photos of them or that you can't take photos standing with them? Being new to london as well is Olympia an exhibition hall with outside cafes or is food only available inside? And are there cashpoints (ATM's inside or not? These may seem minor points but I would rather clear them up before we get there. Also, because we have bought standard (11am) tickets is there a separate queue for getting in when we get there?

Thanks

No photos = no photos at all, neither of the guest nor of you with the guest.

No posed photos = it's fine taking a picture of the guest while he/she is signing your item.

The prepaid/pay on the day will switch over after Early Bird Entry, just follow the signs accordingly.

The ATM's in the venue, most likely charge an "admin fee" for you to withdraw money. So I suggest you bring cash with you, or if you run short, I believe there are cash machines nearby which don't charge said admin fee

How close are the shops or resteraunts ie mcdonalds or kfc . and are they used to people in costumes. Last event i was at I got mobbed for photes-- did get a free meal though. Will they be able to handle the likes of yoda, darth vader ,a couple of batman, a giant wonder woman ,and a few orion slaves?

How close are the shops or resteraunts ie mcdonalds or kfc . and are they used to people in costumes. Last event i was at I got mobbed for photes-- did get a free meal though. Will they be able to handle the likes of yoda, darth vader ,a couple of batman, a giant wonder woman ,and a few orion slaves?

It's not the first event in that venue, they're somewhat used to it. I'm sure you may still get the occasional photo request, but they won't be totally surprised.