Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Hollys talk isn't long before her shoot, but I'm guessing alof of people going to her shoot after it will be at the talk so should I worry about a mad dash to the photo?
There is no real need for anybody to make a mad dash from the talk to the photo shoot. There is a 15 minute gap, plus Holly also has to make the 'trip' and will no doubt take a quick break as well. As long as you are present within the scheduled session then you will have your photo taken.

Just noticed on the website that Hayden is Sat/Sun, has this changed? I swear she was originally on all 3 days.

I don't think this has changed. Guest Days and prices has her as Sat/Sun aswell and the last changes by the office in that one were a week ago.

Very strange, I've had her on my list from the start as fri/sat/sun.

me too!!!

so its for certain that she is NOT gonna be there friday??

Snap, the first guest announced I wanted to meet and was pleased she was all 3 days, so unless I'm going mad (quite possible) it has changed.

me too!!!

Snap, the first guest announced I wanted to meet and was pleased she was all 3 days, so unless I'm going mad (quite possible) it has changed.

ít indeed has, im pretty sure about it..

Sorry more questions, if I wanted to buy a photo ticket fot Brian on the day, is it likely there will be some left when I get there about half 9 and where would I get this from?

Also do you know how long usually photos take to arrive if you get them posted to you? Thanks again!

Sunday:

Karl Urban 12 - 1pm

Jewel Staite 12,30 - 1pm

I can't really go by the rule "go to the shoot that finishes first" here. I assume I'll go to the Karl's one first. but as I'll be buying tickets in Saturday afternoon, I don't expect a low number, so should I try asking a crew member for help when it looks like I might miss Jewel's shoot?

Sunday:

Karl Urban 12 - 1pm

Jewel Staite 12,30 - 1pm

I can't really go by the rule "go to the shoot that finishes first" here. I assume I'll go to the Karl's one first. but as I'll be buying tickets in Saturday afternoon, I don't expect a low number, so should I try asking a crew member for help when it looks like I might miss Jewel's shoot?

All correct :smile:

Sorry more questions, if I wanted to buy a photo ticket fot Brian on the day, is it likely there will be some left when I get there about half 9 and where would I get this from?

Also do you know how long usually photos take to arrive if you get them posted to you? Thanks again!

Probably, but there is no way of telling how many people would purchase one on the day before you so that's not a guarantee. There will be a dedicated ticket sales booth which is normally located near the entrance of the event.

The photo's are posted out after the event. The actual time period varies depending on how many there are to process. It could be a few days, equally it could be a few weeks.

Edited by 1of2

me too!!!

Spooky....

Bit surprised there's no Ben Browder/Chris Judge talk, either single or together. Sure that would be good but appreciate there's not enough time for everything. Looks like I should be able to get to a few good ones depending on how the autograph getting goes.

Bit surprised there's no Ben Browder/Chris Judge talk, either single or together. Sure that would be good but appreciate there's not enough time for everything. Looks like I should be able to get to a few good ones depending on how the autograph getting goes.

A talk involving Ben has been queried with the office.

A talk involving Ben has been queried with the office.

Ok, thanks. Not the end of of the world and it'd be typical if there was one and I couldn't make it :)

From what I hear both him and Chris are great at these things so thought they'd be a cert.

Both of Jeri Ryan's photo shoots clash with talks I have paid for, but since the photo shoots last for an hour and the x-file talk half an hour, I should still be able to queue up 20mins before the end and be okay, right?

Yes. Just go straight to the photo area please.

Thanks

Also, I just noticed that Gillian's talk and the X-Files auction are all part of the same bundle. Gillian's talk can't be that long if both that and the auction all happen in the space of 45 minutes. How long are they both meant to run?

Edited by Vitani

Can someone please confirm that she really isnt gonna be there friday? because i need to bring more money friday if she is..

This topic and the website say the same. Unless something is updated she will not be around Friday.

Sunday:

Karl Urban 12 - 1pm

Jewel Staite 12,30 - 1pm

Which number do you have for Jewel? If it's low I'd do Jewel first, tell crew you have Karl and then go back.

I've got to be in 4 places at once on Sunday......not sure how i'm going to get around that one! Have photos with Freema, Chris in costume, Norman and Nicholas all at 1.20pm!!

Also, I've got 2 photo shoots on Saturday that clash with Haydens talk that I've paid for. Would I be able to get a refund on the talk? Obviously wouldnt have know about all these clashes til now.

xxx

I've got to be in 4 places at once on Sunday......not sure how i'm going to get around that one! Have photos with Freema, Chris in costume, Norman and Nicholas all at 1.20pm!!

Also, I've got 2 photo shoots on Saturday that clash with Haydens talk that I've paid for. Would I be able to get a refund on the talk? Obviously wouldnt have know about all these clashes til now.

xxx

I would go with Norman, Chris, Nicholas, Freema going by the finishing times and speak to the crew at each area. That is a 'fun' one.

As per the first post - you will need to speak to the someone at the organisers booth regarding any refunds.