Guest cancellation Yaphet Kotto

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Guys

Of course we will try and get him rescheduled for another event but that takes time so will keep you updated if we are successful.

Meanwhile we have just added one of the best guests you are likely to see at Autographica.

Dave Phillips

Absolutely GUTTED! This is the only BIG Bond guest I missed at an event. I have regreted not checking the autograph website's (almost daily!) ever since!

I kinda knew it was going to happen as I deperately wanted to meet him. Arrrrrggggghhhhhh! Please, PLEASE get him to come to another event. He had so many hits to his announcement that he will bring in the punters too. I'm sure others will back me up and bedg for him to attend another even.

yep Gutted as he is on my Bucket list of the Alien Cast members, any chance of getting him at one of the London shows and also Harry Dean Stanton who got more interest as he just been in the Avengers movie?

Just read this, gutted Kotto can't make it. Alien is one of my favourite films of all time and I'd desperately like to get an autograph from each of the main cast. With Veronica Cartwright and John Hurt last year and Tom Skerritt this past weekend, Yaphett Kotto would have taken this fan past the half way mark.

Really regretted missing him the last time he came over. Don't want to get morbid but these guys aren't getting any younger and sometimes I think with some announcements it really could be our last chance to meet some of these stars. Kotto is 72, Ian Holm is 80 Harry Dean Stanton has just turned 85. I'm sure Showmasters do all they can to get guests like these three but I do think there needs to be a certain sense of urgency with some, especially with Stanton!

Just read this, gutted Kotto can't make it. Alien is one of my favourite films of all time and I'd desperately like to get an autograph from each of the main cast. With Veronica Cartwright and John Hurt last year and Tom Skerritt this past weekend, Yaphett Kotto would have taken this fan past the half way mark.

Really regretted missing him the last time he came over. Don't want to get morbid but these guys aren't getting any younger and sometimes I think with some announcements it really could be our last chance to meet some of these stars. Kotto is 72, Ian Holm is 80 Harry Dean Stanton has just turned 85. I'm sure Showmasters do all they can to get guests like these three but I do think there needs to be a certain sense of urgency with some, especially with Stanton!

Well said dent 1, took the words right out me mouth..........

...and how old is Sigourney Weaver? :smile: