How's your day planning out?

It's a Monday, i'm sure plenty of you are sitting at your work desks occasionally checking up on here, so lets have a chat.

How's your day planning out so far?

Currently, mine consists of meeting:

Norman Reedus (Plus photo op),

Tom Skerritt,

Robert Machio,

Magnus (maybe)

+ as many comic artists as possible!

How about you?

Ta,

Che-Snake ;)

Haha you have got it so right about sitting at work checking this site.....its addictive! I keep waiting to find the next GOT guest out!

Mine is quite scary when I type it out.....

My priorities are Hayden P, Norman Reedus, Adam Baldwin and Laura Vandervoort who I will be going straight to, I will hopefully pick up my VT for Gillian Anderson on the way through. I have photos booked for the 5 just mentioned as well and Hayden's talk.

After that it will be a free for all of Zach Galligan, Danielle Harris, Tom Skerritt, Anthony Head, GOT guests, Magnus, Mickie James, comic artists (especially Perez!), Anthony Michael Hall, Barbara Coles, Michael Winslow, Alex Winter, Thomas Dekker, Mitch Pillegi and Nicholas Lea.........I am seriously getting worried about getting declared bankrupt when I look at that list! :-D

Edited by Coles84
  • Like 1

Tbh both of your days sound a lot more filled than mine :S oh well, I enjoyed it last time I came :)

And haha! I keep checking back for Walking Dead guests, but no luck since the re-announcement of Reedus :/

Che-Snake

for now I only need to squeeze in 2 photo ops :D and three autographs :D if there is a charmed talk I will most certainly will try to attent that one as wel with my friend. Very excited, first convention but second time in london. First time alone tho.., :P

I'm firstly making a beeline for Danielle Harris followed by Zach Galligan, Michael Winslow, Mitch Pileggi and maybe Norman Reedus (for signing my masters of horror set)

Defo want to goto the Winslow talk but on a tight schedule as coach home is early evening.

Also want to meet as many comic artists as possible but not sure if they'll sign my dc chronicles hardback or not, it's a bit hefty to carry if not.

• Like 1

When I'm on the computer I always have the browser up for this site and every five or so minutes I do click refresh to make sure that I don't miss out on anything or anyone announced - its an illness I know, some may call it ocd I call it ogd (Obsessive Geek Disorder) BY THE WAY I hereby patent this so if anyone else uses it you owe me big bucks and Royalties and I hereby reserve the right to have a little drinky.... and then I'm going to execute the whole bally lot of you.

Anyways...

I plan on meeting the following:

* Mitch Pileggi.

* Nicholas Lea.

* Adam Baldwin.

* Zach Galligan.

* Ke Huy Quan (Possibly)

I'm sure I'm missing someone... The names on the tip of my tongue, she's got cute hair, hangs about with a very handsome guy who I'd like to see there as well. She's very Famous, was in a number of Dickens stuff....

Aint I a stinker.

Gillian is RIGHT at the top of my list.

• Like 1

I'm going Friday and Saturday atm. Have 7 photoshoots and 3 talks booked, plus looking at around 10 autographs. Hoping to get a few auto's Friday to ease the pressure on Saturday. Priority will then goto the Saturday only guests, so if I run out of time I can travel back on the Sunday

My weekend will consist of making sure Sarah has her costumes that she needs for her photshoot as she is hoping do get them in character, she's dressing as Sarah Walker with Adam baldwin and Claire with Hayden. Then her costumes for the coplay, getting some autographs with the x files people, browsing the dealers, getting Starbucks for my son who is crewing. May fit in a few talks depending on what her ladyship is doing.