Callum Blue. Thank you!

angiebaby

Have to write a special Thank you for SM getting Callum Blue. He was the only actor I was meeting and to say he is the nicest guy in the world is such an understatement!

he was so chatty and friendly and was up for fun poses in the photo shoots. I would tell anyone who ever thought about meeting this DO IT you will not be disappointed.

img001a.jpg

• Like 1

I didn't get a photo op but he very kindly posed over the table with me...he was lovely...cheeky, funny, spent ages of his time with each of us and showed me his scar where he broke his arm while filming the Tudors....I'm a total fan and it was the best £15 I've spent at one of these things for a long time!!..

Deeds xx

He was one of the reasons I came and definitely the highlight of the weekend. He totally made my day when I was having a phooshoot with him on Sunday and he remembered me from Saturday. I was over the moon! He was so chatty and friendly and found a topic to talk about with everyone, we spoke about Sanctuary and Dead Like Me and a bunch of other things and he even told me to take a photo with him over the table before I asked and I could not say no, even though I had a photoshoot bought:-) he was just so nice it's even unreal, if I had seen him one more time I would probably have ended up kissing him:-D

Callum was the main reason I went and WOW.....I was not dissapointed! He was so lovely, talking about several episodes from smallville, his new movie and his portrayal of Zod. I could not believe how nice he was, more than happy for a posed photo and the 'kneel' reference on his autograph was so fantastic it will be framed!

I couldn't decide whether to meet him all 3 days I was there since I'd only seen him in Dead Like Me, which I loved! Eventually, I decided to meet him about 10mins before I had to leave. It was the best choice I made alll weekend, well, one of them at least, lol! Great guy and very chatty. We talked a lot about Mason and how great the writing was on that show!

Calum Blue was pure amazing talked to him for quite a while about Smallville and Tom Welling thought he was a true gentleman really put a big smile on my face for the rest of the day Thank you Calum you was a pleasure to meet and made my day

There were a small number of guests I was hoping to meet at this event but Callum was the main one for me. As I have loved watching Callum in Smallville and Sanctuary, and had been hoping to meet him ever since.

What a lovely fella we saw him walking around mid morning, actually my friend spotted him and knowing I had gone there specifically to meet him, she tapped me on the shoulder and as I looked up he said hi .I knew right there and then that meeting him was going to be an awesome experience. :dance:

During the photoshoot I shook his hand to say hello (my hand was freezing) and he asked if I my hoody was keeping me warm enough.

Later at his signing area I talked with him about his portrayal of Zod, I told him he was the main reason the 9th season was one of my all time favourites, he was genuinely pleased and quite humble about the praise too.

I mentioned that we'd met his very great friend Robin, and he told us the part of Forsyth had been written for him especially and it was down to Robin that he'd been involved in that particular story.

As mentioned in another post he was more than happy to chat about anything and everything, at one point we were talking about Ruth Brown on The Voice.

I would happily attend another event if Callum was going to be there as hes just one the nicest guys. :clap:

Thanks Showmasters He would be a great guest for a weekend convention.

Callum was awesome and he told me he was my prom king.... Long story why but what a fantastic bloke...

I did a prom pose on my Saturday shoot with him, so when I went for my auto on Sunday he said I was his Prom Queen and wanted to see the photos! I went for a Sunday shoot so we did the pose again lol

I would have to echo all the comments said about Callum Blue, Certainly seems to have been one of the stand out guests, that people started meeting purely on word of mouth from friends.

He was so laid back, and relaxed given that this was only his second signing event ever, and for 2 friends, I know they'll not forget their meet with Callum !

Great guest Showmasters, and look forward to meeting him again at Glasgow !

Completely agree with this! Thankyou for getting him as a guest! :clap: He's definately up there in all time favourites, he was so nice taking the time to have a good chat with everyone and being really friendly. I loved him so much as a guest, i'm considering going up to Glasglow just for him. I'd be thrilled if you guys keep getting him for more events, lovely guy :smile:

• Like 1

Also wanted to add my support for Callum.

I didn't know whether to meet him all day Sunday, kept seeing that he had a low queue and was always smiling and seemed like he was enjoying himself. In the end I did decide to meet him, to say it was a last minute decision is an understaement, it was near to closing and a lot of the guests were packing up or already had!

WOW! Had a good chat, spent time talking about Smallville and laughed a lot :)

Absolute pleasure to meet and would definatley meet him again.

Darryl.

I can add my appreciation of Callum, really nice down-to-earth guy. We were talking Secret Diary Of A Call Girl and Naked Pregnant Billie Piper which progressed into discussing the joys or lack of joys of having a baby with the two young female crew members with him which even diverged into a discussion of a more delicate nature on a good way to avoid pregnancy! It was just like chatting with a mate down the pub.