Latest Guest Announcement - KIOWA GORDON

showmasters

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I CANT BREATHE!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..

OH MY GO!!MANN,IM CRYING,MY HEARTS POUNDING....THIS IS GOIN TO BE THE BEST CON EVA!!! THATS THE ONLY PERSON I REALLY WANTED APART FROM ROB! WOW,IM SPEECHLESS..IN YOUR ULTIMATE GUEST LIST I WROTE KIOWA KIOWA KIOWA...JEEZ,IM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

YEH STILL CANT BREATHE......IM TURNING BLUE <_< GOIN INTO SHOCK..I NEVA THOUGHT I WOULD BE THIS LUCKY!!!!IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I CANT BREATHE!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..

OH MY GO!!MANN,IM CRYING,MY HEARTS POUNDING....THIS IS GOIN TO BE THE BEST CON EVA!!! THATS THE ONLY PERSON I REALLY WANTED APART FROM ROB! WOW,IM SPEECHLESS..IN YOUR ULTIMATE GUEST LIST I WROTE KIOWA KIOWA KIOWA...JEEZ,IM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

YEH STILL CANT BREATHE......IM TURNING BLUE :uhoh: GOIN INTO SHOCK..I NEVA THOUGHT I WOULD BE THIS LUCKY!!!!IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy I guess :blink: Edited by 1of2

I would certainly suggest breathing, and perhaps turning your Caps Lock key off - both will likely increase your chances of still being alive when the convention comes round :blink:

Hahahahahahahaha aww bless her she's excited!

I would certainly suggest breathing, and perhaps turning your Caps Lock key off - both will likely increase your chances of still being alive when the convention comes round <_<

ok.....deep breathe...caps lock off..still feel giddy....im jus so shocked i never thought i could be this lucky...i really hope theres no guest cancellations..

if i have this feeling till october it'l be the best year ever....

wow,kiowa gordon...wow

it feels so unreal..(these things just dont exsist)......aparantly,they do in my world!!

happy happy happy...

now just waitin for them to announce taylor,JCB and Rob.......still waiting but still cannot breathe...

are you one of the con pros where you've met everyone so its jus not as exciting?????

its kiowa gordon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

OH MY GO!!MANN,IM CRYING,MY HEARTS POUNDING....THIS IS GOIN TO BE THE BEST CON EVA!!! THATS THE ONLY PERSON I REALLY WANTED APART FROM ROB! WOW,IM SPEECHLESS..IN YOUR ULTIMATE GUEST LIST I WROTE KIOWA KIOWA KIOWA...JEEZ,IM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :WINCE:

YEH STILL CANT BREATHE......IM TURNING BLUE :uhoh: GOIN INTO SHOCK..I NEVA THOUGHT I WOULD BE THIS LUCKY!!!!IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would certainly suggest breathing, and perhaps turning your Caps Lock key off - both will likely increase your chances of still being alive when the convention comes round :lol:

ok.....deep breathe...caps lock off..still feel giddy....im jus so shocked i never thought i could be this lucky...i really hope theres no guest cancellations..

wow,kiowa gordon...wow

it feels so unreal..(these things just dont exsist)......aparantly,they do in my world!!

happy happy happy...

now just waitin for them to announce taylor,JCB and Rob.......still waiting but still cannot breathe...

are you one of the con pros where you've met everyone so its jus not as exciting?????

its kiowa gordon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I love these reactions. It's nice that these conventions can make people this happy. :P

Awwwwwwww YAY.... Kiowa was an absolute sweetheart last time.. Look forward to seeing him again.... Maybe he won't be as shy this time... Bless him..

Noooooo he doesn't party anything like Bronson... Well he didn't last time.... Lol

I would certainly suggest breathing, and perhaps turning your Caps Lock key off - both will likely increase your chances of still being alive when the convention comes round :D

Hahahahahahahaha aww bless her she's excited!

i am so excited!!!he follows me on twitter and boy you should've seen my reaction when that happened!!!hes so cool,he talks about music alot so i sent him some lyrics i made up and he replied telling me that they were good and that he was singing them as he read them!

aww mann...thank God for Eternal twilight!!!

i was just excited about getting another massive hug from erica,this has just topped me over the edge!i wanna make so many friends before the big weekend!!

happy days!!! :D

OH MY GO!!MANN,IM CRYING,MY HEARTS POUNDING....THIS IS GOIN TO BE THE BEST CON EVA!!! THATS THE ONLY PERSON I REALLY WANTED APART FROM ROB! WOW,IM SPEECHLESS..IN YOUR ULTIMATE GUEST LIST I WROTE KIOWA KIOWA KIOWA...JEEZ,IM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I would certainly suggest breathing, and perhaps turning your Caps Lock key off - both will likely increase your chances of still being alive when the convention comes round :D

wow,kiowa gordon...wow

happy happy happy...

its kiowa gordon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I love these reactions. It's nice that these conventions can make people this happy.:D

i just wish that i had found out about the twilight conventions before ET7 otherwise i would have been at every one...im so dumb,i was saving up to go to the one in orlando and someone on twitter was like "why you going to america when they have the one in birmingham",after going on the web i felt like a total dumbass cause guess where i live???????? yep,you guessed it...BIRMINGHAM!!!! ive been trying to get to USA and the cast have been coming here!20 MINS FROM MY HOUSE DOH! :huh:

BUT ON THE UPSIDE ET7 WAS ONE OF MY MOST MEMORABLE WEEKENDS EVER AND IM GRATEFUL I HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE IT (and it helps that i get to hug KIOWA!!!!!!)

wow,kiowa gordon...wow

happy happy happy...

its kiowa gordon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That proper made me LOL :D

Excited to meet Kiowa, also a new guest for me :) yipeee xx