charmed ideas :)

Double/group photo shoots don't happen that often for various reasons (logistical, contractual, etc) but if there is a chance then SM will try to make it happen. I suspect that a talk would the more likely of the two to happen.

Even at this relatively early stage, looking at the guests currently announced there are opportunities for a number of talks covering numerous shows. No doubt SM will try and arrange as many as possible.

It would be amazing if they had a double photo shoot :blink: I would pay money for that
Money is the preferred form of payment. I don't think postage stamps are an option :D

I'd be really interested in sitting in a Charmed talk if one got organised. It'd be cool to hear the kinds of things that went on behind the scenes and stuff. it always looked like it'd be a right laugh behind the scenes when you watch the show.

Who agrees though what would really make this special if Drew Fuller got added to the line up of charmed guests?? XP!

Rose McGowan <3 if not for Charmed but for Grind House!

Yes def'! Rose McGowan for Planet Terror because Elise & Electra Ellevan have both played in the same movie as her.

thanks beauty&bear I'm not the only one to request her and not only for Charmed :P

But if there were to be more Charmed cast, I'd sooo love to meet Julian and Rose :)

Yes it's my top choice too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Edited by LYVIE

Rose McGowan <3 if not for Charmed but for Grind House!

Yes def'! Rose McGowan for Planet Terror because Elise & Electra Ellevan have both played in the same movie as her.

thanks beauty&bear I'm not the only one to request her and not only for Charmed :D

But if there were to be more Charmed cast, I'd sooo love to meet Julian and Rose :)

Yes it's my top choice too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I used to be such a massive Rose follower! I have just about every DVD for all of her movies she has ever done (not all easy to find!) so meeting her would be such a dream <3 Cherry in PT was such a cool character

I used to be such a massive Rose follower! I have just about every DVD for all of her movies she has ever done (not all easy to find!) so meeting her would be such a dream <3 Cherry in PT was such a cool character

Yes, same here :WAVE: she cancelled a Charmed Convention 6 years ago but I want to meet her for about 8 years now! haha

I'm sure we aren't the only ones to request her, I know that some others French people would be very happy to meet her too!

and as I said in the previous post, she could be a great Charmed guest but also a Grindhouse guest! (the Ellevan's sisters) :WAVE:

Edited by LYVIE

OMG YES DREW FULLER <3

I'd be really interested in sitting in a Charmed talk if one got organised. It'd be cool to hear the kinds of things that went on behind the scenes and stuff. it always looked like it'd be a right laugh behind the scenes when you watch the show.

Who agrees though what would really make this special if Drew Fuller got added to the line up of charmed guests?? XP!

i need to say, as i realized that a missed out brian and shannen, i cried.

i'm so happy now to have the chance to meet brian and holly, it's more luck i've ever expected. (and btw jeri ryan-i loved her at leverage). and my 11 years old daughter is a big charmed fan so i'm going to bring her for her very first convention.

so what i wanted to say is: i would be happy with any other charmed guest.