John Noble

Jen

It seems not many people have said much about John Noble yet.

I've just got my photos back and the poor man looks so ill, i never noticed it when I met him. I think he did well to come along at all let alone stay as long as he did. I think he deserves a big thankyou, he was very polite and sweet and he was telling us about how he was at the Oscars the week before (as were Billy, ANdy and John Rhys). It's no wonder they were all so tired.

I thought I should just point out what a lovely guest he was :P

Love Jen xxx

John did not feel to good over the weekend, but tried his best to be better and did reappear on Sunday morning. Although he felt a bit quesey during the day, he did manage to return towards the end of Sunday for a few more signings.

Paul

He was lovely. I hardly noticed how ill he looked and only thought about it later when I read the sign; he had seemed so tired when I spoke to him. But he still put up with me and smiled when I asked if loads of people told him he was mean to burn faramir. So big thanks for him staying as long as he did! I'm not sure I would have done if I were him.

I'd love to see him back at collectormania or LFACC sometime when he's better! :P

Got my ticket to see John on Sat but he left early due to illness, which was such a shame.

But he rallied round and returned, despite still feeling ill, for the Sunday. Had a quick chat to him and his partner, Sally, in the hotel before he left.

Both were very nice people and overhelmed with the responses from the people they met.

I was lucky i got to see him sunday before he had to go through illness. He was a nice bloke and top marks to him considering he was clearly not well others might of just not bothered to turn up at all. I had a photo and a small chat and found him really pleasant and chatty considering :P

I got to meet John early on Saturday morning, and he was such a nice fella. I saw him leave while I was waiting for JRD, and thought he was going for lunch or something. Poor guy, didn't realise he felt ill. Damn decent of him to travel over and give it a go.

Such a scene stealer in ROTK.

I didn't get to meet John, and he was the person I wanted to meet the most. He was a good guy though! He was very entertaining in the talk on Sunday. And at about 3am he joined us all in the hotel bar for about 30mins bless him!

Jody also said that he did a scene from ROTK for her! How lucky is she?!

Taz xx

Yeah, John was the nicest guy ive met ever in my life (except Jason and Mark of course)! He did the whole ".........as Heathen Kings of old............." scene for me and i jus sat there and cried! That was as he got there on the sun mornin too and was simply grateful for the way all his fans were willing to wait to see him for hours and how they were all so nice (even if they did hate Denethor!).

He and his Mrs Sally (who incidently used to play Pippa in Home and Away) really made my weekend tho!

oh, neglected to mention that he was calling me "Katy" all day too til Sally told him to look at my badge again! LOL!

Deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by betrayed-deagol

• 1 month later...

I've just got my photos back and the poor man looks so ill, i never noticed it when I met him. I think he did well to come along at all let alone stay as long as he did. I think he deserves a big thankyou, he was very polite and sweet and he was telling us about how he was at the Oscars the week before (as were Billy, ANdy and John Rhys). It's no wonder they were all so tired.

I thought I should just point out what a lovely guest he was :lol:

Hi everyone!

I just thought I would pop across to say Hello to you all. I am new here so forgive me if I make a mistake or two.

I wanted to add to this discussion about John Noble. He flew into London on the Friday morning from LA and he did not sleep at all on the Friday night hence the ill look on the Saturday therefore he was not ill just extremely tired.

John is one of the nicest and charming and sexy gentleman you could ever wish to meet. Donna and I were sat drinking with him and Sally [she played Alf's love interest on Home and Away] on the Friday afternoon for a couple of hours, he brought us 2 bottles of Moet Champagne [to celebrate the Oscar wins] although he never touched it himself, he had a small beer and a glass of water. He was giving some scenes away in the extended version of Return.... which inlcudes more Denethor. He also gives nice hugs and kisses. I also have a picture of me and John taken at the Hotel I am sitting on his knee. =}

Bruce Hopkins is also very nice to meet, he was extremely friendly and like John acknowledgable, he was also staying at the same hotel.

Take care everyone it's a pleasure to meet ya

Dawn

• 4 weeks later...

I've just got my photos back and the poor man looks so ill, i never noticed it when I met him.  I think he did well to come along at all let alone stay as long as he did.  I think he deserves a big thankyou, he was very polite and sweet and he was telling us about how he was at the Oscars the week before (as were Billy, ANdy and John Rhys).  It's no wonder they were all so tired.

Hi everyone!

I just thought I would pop across to say Hello to you all. I am new here so forgive me if I make a mistake or two.

I wanted to add to this discussion about John Noble. He flew into London on the Friday morning from LA and he did not sleep at all on the Friday night hence the ill look on the Saturday therefore he was not ill just extremely tired.

John is one of the nicest and charming and sexy gentleman you could ever wish to meet. Donna and I were sat drinking with him and Sally [she played Alf's love interest on Home and Away] on the Friday afternoon for a couple of hours, he brought us 2 bottles of Moet Champagne [to celebrate the Oscar wins] although he never touched it himself, he had a small beer and a glass of water. He was giving some scenes away in the extended version of Return.... which inlcudes more Denethor. He also gives nice hugs and kisses. I also have a picture of me and John taken at the Hotel I am sitting on his knee. =}

Bruce Hopkins is also very nice to meet, he was extremely friendly and like John acknowledgable, he was also staying at the same hotel.

Dawn

Well, welcome to the forum hunni!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I've just got my photos back and the poor man looks so ill, i never noticed it when I met him.  I think he did well to come along at all let alone stay as long as he did.  I think he deserves a big thankyou, he was very polite and sweet and he was telling us about how he was at the Oscars the week before (as were Billy, ANdy and John Rhys).  It's no wonder they were all so tired.

Hi everyone!

Dawn

Well, welcome to the forum hunni!!!!

Thank you!!!

John was at another show a friend of mine attended. Damn me not realising he was there until the extreme last minute. :P It was very sweet of him to ask after me and Donna and to send his regards. Hope he comes over again soon.