More Guests and News to Come Soon!

Massive Events

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...I have a hotel room booked, I now have the Monday off work booked...and yet I still don't have a ticket :P A new cool guest announcement might totally sway me (even though my niece is begging me to take her to meet Booboo and I may well cave in soon!)

Being fair though, often times at these events, Showmasters have pulled the best (in my opinion) guests out of the bag at the last minute! (ET2 - Rachelle, ET3 - Jamie) so...there's time! I hope!!

ET6 was the first time I'd met Charlie because I've only been to it and the previous one so far (which he wasn't at) - it was ace meeting him but I want to meet him again as he could only manage the Sunday at ET6. Since I'm going gold it'd mean I get to talk to him more at the drinks reception :) So I'm all for Charlie coming to ET7 for the whole weekend, lol ;)

It's funny how people always moan about him being a guest but then whilst they're there and after they're usually like "OMGZZZ CHARLIE IS AMAZEEEE!!!1!111!!!"

It's not fair on him to get all this negativity when it's Showmasters who invite him back. It's not like he's sitting there going "Oh, there's a Twilight con this weekend, I think I'll go!" ffs

It's funny how people always moan about him being a guest but then whilst they're there and after they're usually like "OMGZZZ CHARLIE IS AMAZEEEE!!!1!111!!!"

It's not fair on him to get all this negativity when it's Showmasters who invite him back. It's not like he's sitting there going "Oh, there's a Twilight con this weekend, I think I'll go!" ffs

I don't there is "all this negativity" some people just don't want a Serial Repeater. There are enough people in the Twilight cast not to have the same person over and over again. I have nothing against the guy personally I just don't want to see him again for a while.

• Moderators

It's a pretty futile argument anyway. No one has mentioned Charlie other than some people jumping in and saying they DON'T want him, even though he hasn't been announced or even mentioned as a potential.

ME know that everyone wants bigger and/or newer cast members, and they'll always aim for those.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that we are still working on plenty more guests for ET7 and we will announce them as soon as we can! :WINCE:

We want to make this next event the best one yet and we appreciate all the support we get from you! Without you there would be no events and that would make us as sad as it would many of you! We love running them! :P

We will have party themes up by the end of this week as we know that you all put so much effort into your outfits / costumes that it is important to have as much notice as possible.

Although sometimes it appears quiet on the announcement front please be assured that we are working hard behind the scenes! :D At the moment most of the office are having a well deserved rest in Florida but even that doesn't mean that we have stopped planning and moving forward with the show. I am still in the office and pushing things forward so that we can get announcements to you, on guests and other things, as soon as possible! :P

Really, what I wanted to say was a very simple 'Thank You'! Thank you for being part of the UK Twilight journey we are all on. Thank you for always supporting us! Thank you for being the best bunch of fans anywhere in the world! And thank you for your faith in us, shown both by the comments we constantly get and also your trust by booking tickets! We love what we do and we love that you all do it with us. These shows may be run by us, but they are run for you! :D

Take care and we look forward to bringing you much more news very soon! :D

Mark :D

Hi hope there are more guest announced

Soon this is my first event hope it is going to

Be amazing as I have here'd fro past events