Stargate costumes on display

clairec007

Hi all, just wanted to confirm that I will be bringing along some SG-1 original screen worn costumes and will be putting them on display. Similar to previous Chevrons.

Also extra section dedicated to Samantha Carter ranging from her first every Stargate costume (Dress Blues) to her last one (SGU flight suit).

And for the Sanctuary fans, I will have Helen Magnus's white blouse and black vest from the webepisodes.

See you all in February.

:)

Hi all, just wanted to confirm that I will be bringing along some SG-1 original screen worn costumes and will be putting them on display. Similar to previous Chevrons.

Also extra section dedicated to Samantha Carter ranging from her first every Stargate costume (Dress Blues) to her last one (SGU flight suit).

And for the Sanctuary fans, I will have Helen Magnus's white blouse and black vest from the webepisodes.

See you all in February.

:)

That's awesome Claire I can't wait to see them and thanks for letting me try on Michael Shank's shirt last time :blush: .

Hi Keith,

Great the more costumes the better.

Need to try and arrange something/someone to help with the "viewing-times" as I will most likely be crewing and will need to ask some favours from friends to help out keeping the display room open and supervised.

But yes, I will be allowing the attendees to wear/hold an Amanda, RDA, Michael or Chris worn outfit for a small donation all going to Sanctuary for Kids.

Will also have the green statue from Sanctuary's episode "Pavor Nocturnes" on display, for £2.00 attendees can hold this and have photo taken with their own camera, all money going to S4K.

Cheers

Claire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, just wanted to give you an update on the "Carter" display that I will be doing, as a one off, I will be bringing the majority of my Carter (and one Helen Magnus) outfits , hopefully you will enjoy. I will also be bringing some of the rest of SG-1 items (RDA, Chris Judge & Michael Shanks).

Air Force blue long sleeve shirt

Black t-shirt with hole - "Knox"

BDU camouflage shirt & trousers

"1969" white hippy blouse

"Moebius" desert outfit from video scene

White Lab coat

"Changling" - Fireman blue short sleeve shirt signed

"Emancipation" part of blue dress - skirt and spare waist band

"Emancipation" Yack costume

"Covenant" green flight suit

"Seth" - commune costume

"Continuum" Arctic costume

BDU green trousers and black sleeveless T-shirt

BDU camouflage jacket

BDU camouflage shirt & black long sleeve T-shirt

"Tin man" - black track suit

Blue BDU trousers

Blue BDU shirt

Black BDU shirt

Black long sleeve T-shirt

Black long sleeve T-shirt "Prophecy"

White short sleeve T-shirt

BDU Green jacket

Blue scrubs

Replicator Carter

Dress Blues

SGU green flight suit

Black BDU costume

Helen Magnus white lace blouse and black velvet vest

Cheers

Claire

ps You will be able to have your photo taken (with your own camera) wearing an RDA/Chris/Michael/Amanda worn BDU shirt, only £2.00 per photo, all money going to Sanctuary For Kids S4K.

This year we shall also be adding to the display (you know us as the Stargate Atlantis Marine and costuming family)

Unlike most years we will not be bringing our entire and rather sizeable collection due to the extra distance travelled but we will bring some key examples plus a "gun" exhibition since that was rather popular last time and many many people wanted pictures with my replica weapons. This time we will include all that we have in that department with pictures available with anything from a Staff Weapon to P90 to Ronans Gun :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much Claire! I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into the dealers room. Really a huge collection. I was amazed. And thank you for bringing them all the way to the convention. :) And congrats for the new pieces of your collection. :)

Thank you so much Claire! I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into the dealers room. Really a huge collection. I was amazed. And thank you for bringing them all the way to the convention. :) And congrats for the new pieces of your collection. :)

Having seen how much some items go for I don't even want to think how much it cost to collect all of that. I took some pics of a few of the items on my phone (hope that was ok). Have added them to my gallery of the event https://picasaweb.google.com/howard.crowe/Chevron78

I took some pics of a few of the items on my phone (hope that was ok).
Hope so as well, as I was stood next to you at the time with my camera :D

Too good of a collection not to snap a few shots. There's still some cool stuff showing up from the shows if you have the money (and room to store it of course).