It's time to update your details!

Yvie

It's that time again!

If you've changed address since you registered for your Hub 7 tickets, please email me at info@collectormania.com with your order details and new address so I can make sure to send your letter to the right house :rolleyes:

No details to be changed on mine, you know exactly what I mean Yvie!

I hope you have photo ID that says "Twelve Year Old" or you'll have a hell of a time collecting your reg pack :hathor:

Just 2 clarify...... The registration letters are being sent 2 our homes before the event. Is that correct? Are they our entry tickets? Sorry new 2 these events. Thanks :)

The letters will be sent, 1-2 weeks before the event, to the address that you provided when ordering.

You take this letter, plus some form of photographic ID to the event to collect your registration pack and pass/ticket.

I'm hoping that those to America will be sent soon, if they haven't already. Mail tends to slow down here close to the Thanksgiving weekend, and I'm doubly paranoid after the huge, devastating winter storm that's still being cleared up in my quadrant of the New World. :thumbup:

Ah, can I use my out of date passport? I actually have no valid ID of any sort...

Which as a student is soul destroying as I can't buy alcohol from shops...

Someone asked that for another event, and was told it would be OK - it's only the photo that matters.

Hi,

I live in Germany and haven't received my tickets yet... getting a bit worried...

As far as I am aware the registration letters have not been sent yet. Normally that happens 1-2 weeks prior to the event, i.e. next week onwards. Usually there will be a notification posted on here when they have been sent.

There is plenty of time and no need to worry.

Hi

Just checking. It is ok to register Sunday morning isnt it? We are probably only able 2 make it Sunday. Is JB definately(subject 2 work etc) attending Sunday not the Saturday? Thanks

Yes, you can register on the Sunday morning if you wish. Providing the tickets do not sell out of course.

Attendance days will be 99% confirmed when the schedule is announced (normally the week of the event). I say 99% because they are subject to change.

Ah, would I be able to use my Student Uni ID? I need to apply for a new passport so I'll have to send my old one off... =/

Oh, also, my friend is going to turn up after registration closes on Friday due to work, will she be allowed to the party etc

Edited by 2cajuman2

Ah, would I be able to use my Student Uni ID? I need to apply for a new passport so I'll have to send my old one off... =/

Oh, also, my friend is going to turn up after registration closes on Friday due to work, will she be allowed to the party etc

Student ID will be fine. If somebody arrives after registration closes then they can attend the party providing they take their registration letter as well.