It's time to update your details!

Yvie

Hi

Just checking. It is ok to register Sunday morning isnt it? We are probably only able 2 make it Sunday. Is JB definately(subject 2 work etc) attending Sunday not the Saturday? Thanks

Yes, you can register on the Sunday morning if you wish. Providing the tickets do not sell out of course.

Attendance days will be 99% confirmed when the schedule is announced (normally the week of the event). I say 99% because they are subject to change.

Thanks '1of2'. Regarding the comment re 'providing tickets do not sell out'. Ive purchased JB photo tickets on line so am i right in assuming that we should definately get our photo shoots with JB & that they will be in our pack to collect on registration? Thx

Thanks '1of2'. Regarding the comment re 'providing tickets do not sell out'. Ive purchased JB photo tickets on line so am i right in assuming that we should definately get our photo shoots with JB & that they will be in our pack to collect on registration? Thx

Apologies as I missed out an entire sentence in my previous reply ;) . It was supposed to be - People will be able to purchase event tickets on the Saturday & Sunday as well. Providing tickets do not sell out of course.

Yes, if you have purchased a photo shoot ticket then you will get your photo shoot with JB. It will be added to your registration pack when you collect it.

Edited by 1of2

I need other ID as I did pass my driving test :-D

Congrats!! Any ID with a photo on it will be fine: passport, licence, student/work ID. At a push we'll accept recent household bills, etc. We just like to be 100% sure that we're not giving your pack to the wrong person :blink:

Well done! I passed on my 6th attempt at the end of August! So, this Hub will be the first time I drive to one of the conventions and indeed to London! I'm actually looking forward to it....!

xxx

Edited by Chelle2009

Well done! I passed on my 6th attempt at the end of August! So, this Hub will be the first time I drive to one of the conventions and indeed to London! I'm actually looking forward to it....!

xxx

Good luck I have a feeling London driving will be an adventure. :blink:

Congrats!! Any ID with a photo on it will be fine: passport, licence, student/work ID. At a push we'll accept recent household bills, etc. We just like to be 100% sure that we're not giving your pack to the wrong person :blink:

I do have a photo copy of my licence. But have other things I can bring.

Also my parents will be with me and they both have their drivings licences and you can deffinately tell I'm their daughter. Everyone that knows my mum says I look like her and everyone that's knows my dad says I look like him lol. :D

That photocopy will be fine, just explain where your actual licence is if you're asked.

When are you new drivers hitting the road for Hub? I want to make sure I'm off the roads before you get close :YAHOO:

That photocopy will be fine, just explain where your actual licence is if you're asked.

When are you new drivers hitting the road for Hub? I want to make sure I'm off the roads before you get close :thumbup:

:unsure: Next Friday morning. :blink: Driving from Newcastle so will take me about 5 hours with regular stops.

xxx

When you park, please avoid hitting any silver cars :D

I passed 2 years ago, but taking the train anyway, so no need to worry about me ;)

You're not old enough to drive yet. Stop lying or I'll tell your mum.