When are tickets sent out?

AndiPandi

Is there any update on this? In my experience it normally takes at least a week to things to get from the UK to Ireland (where I am) and I'm leaving this day week. I know some people coming in from farther away too that are pretty worried they won't get their tickets on time.

Is there any update on this? In my experience it normally takes at least a week to things to get from the UK to Ireland (where I am) and I'm leaving this day week. I know some people coming in from farther away too that are pretty worried they won't get their tickets on time.

Yvie hasn't made an announcement yet and she said "by Wednesday at the latest" a couple of posts ago. Unless my calendar is off Wednesday is today. :blink: So hopefully there will be an update some point today.

If your tickets does not arrive just take a print out of your order e-mail, that will do as well.

Yvie hasn't made an announcement yet and she said "by Wednesday at the latest" a couple of posts ago. Unless my calendar is off Wednesday is today. :blink: So hopefully there will be an update some point today.

If your tickets does not arrive just take a print out of your order e-mail, that will do as well.

Don't panic if your ticket doesn't arrive. I'm pretty sure that in past years they have said you can use your confirmation email (or receipt if brought at the event) with ID if it doesn't arrive in time.

Yvie could you confirm if this is still true to put peoples minds at rest please.

Don't panic if your ticket doesn't arrive. I'm pretty sure that in past years they have said you can use your confirmation email (or receipt if brought at the event) with ID if it doesn't arrive in time.

Yvie could you confirm if this is still true to put peoples minds at rest please.

Queen_Sindel has already confirmed the e-mail print, two posts above yours :YAHOO:

You can also use the receipt if the ticket was purcahsed at the previous event as confirmation.

As stated in the first post, the shop has been incredibly busy and emails haven't been a priority.

I'm trying to work my way through them this evening, so keep an eye out on your email in case an error on your end has caused the delay and I need further information :D