TICKETS ON SALE - 6pm on Weds 5th Oct

Massive Events

This Maybe a silly question but When will we know what our Ticket number is?
Unless you purchased the ticket at Chevron 7.7 (in which case it should be on your receipt) then it will be when you receive your registration letter in the post a week or so before the event.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you purchased the ticket at Chevron 7.7 (in which case it should be on your receipt) then it will be when you receive your registration letter in the post a week or so before the event.

Nobody knows their ticket number this time around, although normally what 1of2 said would have been true.

Because tickets went on sale BEFORE the previous show, those purchased at Chevron 7.7 were only issued with a reference number and NOT a ticket number. It's very important that's understood because the ref numbers started at #1 and the actual ticket numbers are nowhere near that ;)

The only person who knows ticket numbers is me, although I am open to bribery :WINCE:

Nobody knows their ticket number this time around, although normally what 1of2 said would have been true.

Because tickets went on sale BEFORE the previous show, those purchased at Chevron 7.7 were only issued with a reference number and NOT a ticket number. It's very important that's understood because the ref numbers started at #1 and the actual ticket numbers are nowhere near that ;)

Oops. Sorry, I didn't know that.

The only person who knows ticket numbers is me, although I am open to bribery :WINCE:

will chocolate do as a bribe

• 1 month later...

Cheers fro the reply guys. Don't like buying on the door (I'm a freak everything has to be organized before I go) I will buy on the 11th then. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Same here! Will be buying somewhere around the 6th! Party time! Con Dance ahoy!! :D:D

Question. When you buy photo shoot tickets do we choose free P&P? I'm sure I remember reading some where about this! But can't find it any where! ;)
Yes select 'free P&P'. You collect the tickets with the registration pack. They are not posted.

Question. When you buy photo shoot tickets do we choose free P&P? I'm sure I remember reading some where about this! But can't find it any where! ;)
Yes select 'free P&P'. You collect the tickets with the registration pack. They are not posted.

Thanks 1of2, I just couldn't remember. But remember reading it some where!! Saved in shopping basket, now just waiting to get paid.............................. :dance:

Any idea when the photo shoots for Tom McBeath will be on sale?

I'll see if I can find out from the office. If they're not going on sale online it will not be a problem to buy them at the show.

We seem to be taking over with the questions Wabit lol.

Can I buy on Saturday Morning for Sunday Morning? Sorry for asking so many but this is the first time I'm unable to buy before the event (very ill nephew).

Yes, not a problem.

You want to do one photo Saturday and one Sunday I assume? If your group is called Saturday for photos and you go through then you will have to wait until the end of the photo session Sunday when the crew call all those with extra tickets.

If it's specific that you can go Sunday only because you arrive late on Saturday you can go any time after your group has been called, no need to wait for that call.

If it's not the reg desk directly selling tickets the table should be close by, just ask there and the lovely ladies will guide you.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there still tickets available to buy on the door? Sadly had a huge vet bill come in on Friday so the only way I can go now is to buy my ticket when I get there.

Gold is sold out obviously, but Yvie hasn't posted about any other tickets getting low. So you'll be fine buying at the door.

I hope your pet's okay now. Those vet bills always come at the wrong time.

Good to hear.

Unfortunately it was not good news, but he's no longer in pain:( need this con more than ever now.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear. :thumbup: I understand, how you feel, my dog is not in a good shape either. :YAHOO:

I'm sure the con will be awesome and will make you feel better! :)