Guest Cancellation - Kellan Lutz

Massive Events

Mega gutted, but tbh I expected it. I really hope that we'll get some great replacements as currently we have 3 people who can't even talk about themselves in the very film the con is about. Gahh :blink:

Sure ME will come up trumps though, as usual!!

Mega gutted, but tbh I expected it. I really hope that we'll get some great replacements as currently we have 3 people who can't even talk about themselves in the very film the con is about. Gahh :YAHOO:

This, too true but fingers crossed

I am gutted but I suppose it was inevitable. I hope that ME and SM come up trumps with replacement guest/s.

Aren't Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in town?? just sayin' ;)

Mega gutted, but tbh I expected it. I really hope that we'll get some great replacements as currently we have 3 people who can't even talk about themselves in the very film the con is about. Gahh ;)

This, too true but fingers crossed

Yeah, I'm in agreement with the people who have said they expected it. I did too. I'm not going to say I'm not sad about it - was really looking forward to meeting him.

I know it's all part of this and stated in all terms and conditions that a guest could cancel at any time. They're not going to give up a job for a convention and I wouldn't in a million years expect them to. It's just a bit gutting when one of the reasons you book, just won't be happening.

I'm looking forward to seeing who replaces him though. Me and my girls always have a blast at the parties regardless, so it will still be a fab weekend away from work and stuff. But I think this will be my last Con. Guest cancellations seem to be a regular happening.

Before anyone virtually stabs me, I know it's not anyone's fault and like I said, wouldn't expect them to turn down a paying job. It's just a bit disappointing 'tis all.

Ideas for guests either for ET6 or in the future:

Melissa Rosenberg (screen writer)

Catherine Hardwick (Director)

Anyone like stunt co-ordinators, Assistant directors....people who could give us fun facts and stories from filming.

More minor roles like actors who play Tyler, Harry Clearwater, Whalen etc

Main Cast:

Xavier Samuel

Bryce Dallas Howard

Nikki Reed

Elisabeth Reaser

Billy Burke

Jackson Rathbone

Taylor Lautner

Obviously Rob and Kristen

Cam Bright

Dakota Fanning

Cam Gigandi

MICHAEL SHEEN

Any of these would be awesome. Just a few ideas for you to peruse :)

Gee, what a surprise :unsure: *lol* I knew this was coming all along and yet I feel disappointed. But not in Kellan of course, because *yay* for him and a new project. And not in the organisation either, it's not their fault, I know, so not blaming anyone, just feeling disappointed in general, I hope that's allowed...

I'm sorry to say tho, but right now I'm not really excited about any of the current guests, my apologies. It's just, I already met the 'wolf' boys and the other guests just don't really interest me. And please do not take offence in that, because I don't mean anything bad by it. It's just how I personally feel. Don't mean to upset anyone by it. I'm sure all of them are great people and regardless of who is coming, I'm sure I'll be having a blast as always, but still... Bleh!

Is it bad/sad of me to say that I'm most excited about the author signings? Haha. I REALLY missed that last time! So glad we got FOUR of them now *YAY* Altho I already met 2 and never heard of the others, but oh well. More reason for me to start reading some new stuff hehe. Owh, and euh other authors I'd LOVE to meet are: Richelle Mead (again), Sarah Rees Brennan, Simone Elkeless, Kelley Armstrong, Maggie Stiefvater, Cate Tiernan, Rachel Caine, Diana Peterfreund, Cassandra Clare, Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl, Nalini Singh, Laurie Faria Stolarz, Maria V. Snyder, Julie Kagawa, Tabitha Suzuma, and I can go on and on ... Hey, I can dream, right *giggles* Just giving some inspiration ;)

Owh, and if you could bring Xavier Samuel to one of your ET events, some day, I'd be REALLY happy, tho he isn't that 'big', he's such a total cutie! So, so sad I din't get to meet him while he was over here *sigh* Okay, I'm getting way off- topic, sorry ^^ Hihi