latest guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

showmasters

I'm guessing as some of the guests who were before her haven't got their tickets up yet, we could be waiting a while

Yes but in the meantime could someone agree with the following statement so I don't feel so DIRTY.

"Is it just me or is Alex Kingston very sexy? I mean sure she's amazingly sweet and friendly but like when you see her play river it's like...wow."

I clearly think so. She is the women of my dreams :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is but states

This is a photo shoot for one person with Evanna Lynch at EMS

Saturday 1st October 2011

Time to be confirmed, and will be posted on the website approximately 2 weeks before the event. Please note photo shoot start time may be before 11am.

Ticket £15

Lol so I am slightly worried about booking it as I want to meet Alex, but that is on the Alex ticket

I'm guessing as some of the guests who were before her haven't got their tickets up yet, we could be waiting a while

Yes but in the meantime could someone agree with the following statement so I don't feel so DIRTY.

"Is it just me or is Alex Kingston very sexy? I mean sure she's amazingly sweet and friendly but like when you see her play river it's like...wow."

Alex Kingston is very sexy, probably the most beautiful woman I've met guest-wise :dance:

Matt: Well said Bro I mean she is certainly one face I'll never forget...mind you neither is Karen :drool: and between the two...Karen wins every time :D

sat ticket is online

That's brilliant news.

Edited by adam.anouer

Booked mine :drool:

I'm nothing, if I'm not dedicated :P

Adam, you have good taste my friend, Alex is yummy, I have a bit of a crush on her :dance: (Just hope she doesn't read these forums lol)

Karen too is a goddess, so I concur with what you say on that front too :D

You almost didn't even meet Alex, ;O

It was my love for her haha

edit, you need to type her name and both days show

I hate it when this happens on the store, why?

Okay, the ticket I booked for the Friday said Alex Kingston but then said this is a photo shoot for one person to meet the Luna girl, so is that still okay?

Cause I see from the link you put that there is the Alex Kingston photo shoot with her own name under.

Booked mine :drool:

I'm nothing, if I'm not dedicated :P

Adam, you have good taste my friend, Alex is yummy, I have a bit of a crush on her :dance: (Just hope she doesn't read these forums lol)

Karen too is a goddess, so I concur with what you say on that front too :D

You almost didn't even meet Alex, ;O

It was my love for her haha

Only due to financial constraints, however, I plumped for it in the end, and yes, I do have your dedication to thank in no small way :P

Gonna enjoy it more this time around, as I actually have stuff I need signing and get to reunite for another photoshoot :D

Ah yes but it was my utter love that swayed you that little more, haha.

I hope I can speak more this time and I need to get to work on some more artwork for her to sign :P

• Moderators

Okay, the ticket I booked for the Friday said Alex Kingston but then said this is a photo shoot for one person to meet the Luna girl, so is that still okay?

Cause I see from the link you put that there is the Alex Kingston photo shoot with her own name under.

You'll be contacted if there's any issues. It's a manual process.

Also, the event isn't on Friday.

I think I get what's happened, last night I did a search for "Alex" to see if her photoshoot tickets were available, Alex Winter and Alex Kingston from a previous event came up - I nearly clicked on it too then I realised it was old, but I wouldn't have thought it would let you book a ticket for a previous event.

Typo. I meant Saturday :)

Okay my husband said the bit where the luna girl is, is just to tell the customer about the ticket right? as long as the name and date is right that is all that matters?

He is as sick of me as you lot, haha

I think there might be more of a turn out for her then people are expecting. I think she is getting a lot bigger fan base now then was there back in ER days.

And more people are hearing of meeting her, how lucky she was so I think the lines might be just as big as they were before!

Which she deserves as I think she is the best guest ever :o

Wow! When she came to CM:MK I thought I'd better get her then as we'd be lucky to see her back at another con for at least a couple of years, lol! Didn't imagine we'd see her at 3 in one year! Great going SM and glad Alex enjoys herself so much as to come back for more!