latest guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

showmasters

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I meet her it will be for ER. ER guests are rare and 160 episodes is lot of episodes when compared to 11 episodes of Dr Who!

I got her to sign some ER scrubs back in Milton Keynes; she spoke fondly of her time on the show.

As she's a (very welcome) repeat guest, here's hoping for Karen since I couldn't get over in July.

If I meet her it will be for ER. ER guests are rare and 160 episodes is lot of episodes when compared to 11 episodes of Dr Who!

I got her to sign some ER scrubs back in Milton Keynes; she spoke fondly of her time on the show.

As she's a (very welcome) repeat guest, here's hoping for Karen since I couldn't get over in July.

:dance: I know she's like really cute right?

:dance: I know she's like really cute right?

You know with the amount of gorgeous/sexy/cute comments you've made, you won't be allowed near any of the female guests, right? :D

I don't think you should be concerned about him and Alex. I am utterly in love with that women she is the love of my life (my husband is aware, haha)

:P I know she's like really cute right?

You know with the amount of gorgeous/sexy/cute comments you've made, you won't be allowed near any of the female guests, right? ;)

I see your point David :dance: although to be fair I do kinda have a point. Bah I'm gonna do the Okey Kokey :D:P

I'm silly but I'm okay with it! ;)

:D I know she's like really cute right?

You know with the amount of gorgeous/sexy/cute comments you've made, you won't be allowed near any of the female guests, right? :P

I don't think you should be concerned about him and Alex. I am utterly in love with that women she is the love of my life (my husband is aware, haha)

The current love of my life is Nestle's new Kit Kat Pop Choc.... :dance:

Edited by Simondo

:D I know she's like really cute right?

You know with the amount of gorgeous/sexy/cute comments you've made, you won't be allowed near any of the female guests, right? :P

The current love of my life is Nestle's new Kit Kat Pop Choc.... :dance:

Good cause Alex be mine :P

I have performed a spring clean. Conversation over. Back on topic please.

One request for the future please. If you have an issue with a post or posts, can you please use the report tool, otherwise ironically a conversation about it can generate pages of posts as well.

Back on topic...I never realised she was on Law & Order SVU. Ironically her character surname is POND!

Indeedly she was :D

It is a big thing on Tumblr, if you were to post that on there you would be shot down, lol cause it is a well known fact to Kingston fans :P

Pass on what Tumblr is.

As regards being "shot down", many have tried :D . I am not a fan of Alex Kingston as I am with regards to some of my all time favourite actors and actresses. So, that is why I did not realise she was in SVU. I watch all editions of Law & Order, but still have so many episodes to watch in the same way I have many episodes of the CSI franchise.

id really like someone to ask her about working on boudica in her talk, as Im not known for my crowd addresses lol

I shall try and ask :D

I want to ask about how she found Sweet Land <3 that is my fave and my best

I wanna ask her about her work at the Lyric because that's where I am now and knowing that she, Matt and Arthur have all been there at one point feels so reassuring. It makes me feel I'm on the right path and having met her twice she's wonderful.

id really like someone to ask her about working on boudica in her talk, as Im not known for my crowd addresses lol

I wanna ask her about her work at the Lyric because that's where I am now and knowing that she, Matt and Arthur have all been there at one point feels so reassuring. It makes me feel I'm on the right path and having met her twice she's wonderful.

Aww that will be a nice question :)

Aww that will be a nice question :)

I'd give anything to meet her or speak to her one on one that's the once in a lifetime opportunity. But I guess like everyone else what I wanna do is give her something to remember you know ;) Whether it's hilarious, cute or just plain random.

I want to ask which other Doctors she would have liked to work with :)

I was thinking of asking her something along these lines, like how good would it have been if she'd have shared a few scenes/episodes with Christopher Eccleston, I think those two could have had some excellent chemistry and the acting between them would've been amazing :lol:

I think so also. The issue is I am not good speaking in front of people so it is unlikely I would ask her anything at the talk, lol

I want to ask which other Doctors she would have liked to work with :)

I was thinking of asking her something along these lines, like how good would it have been if she'd have shared a few scenes/episodes with Christopher Eccleston, I think those two could have had some excellent chemistry and the acting between them would've been amazing :lol:

I think so also. The issue is I am not good speaking in front of people so it is unlikely I would ask her anything at the talk, lol

If it makes you feel any better my problem is I talk way too much :-D