Guest suggestions

dwarfbabe

it would be great to meet anyone from The Vampire Diaries,The Secret Circle,True Blood,Stargate SG1,Atlantis,Universe,Sanctuary,Torchwood,Primeval,Grimm,Battlestar Galactica (original or remake),Highlander The Series,Star Trek,Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles :D

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)

Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough & Wild Things)

Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)

Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly, Angel & 24)

Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes, Rocky Balboa & Gilmore Girls)

Paige Moss (Beverley Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

Would love to see Amber Benson(buffy),Thomas dekker(the secret circle),JesseMcCartney(the Chernobyl diaries,Locke and key),James marster(Buffy,angel), David borenz(buff,Angel),Jesen ackles(supernatural),Alex pettyfer (I am number 4 ),Erica durance(smallville),channing Tatum(g.I.Joe),Anthony Stewart head(Buffy),Candice accolades(the vampire diaries) there :-)!

what Lou Ferrigno? would be awesome getting the original Hulk there :D

Lou Ferringo would be a great guest :D it would also be good if Adam West,Burt Ward,Gil Gerard and Erin Gray to attend :D

Would love to see Amber Benson(buffy),Thomas dekker(the secret circle),JesseMcCartney(the Chernobyl diaries,Locke and key),James marster(Buffy,angel), David borenz(buff,Angel),Jesen ackles(supernatural),Alex pettyfer (I am number 4 ),Erica durance(smallville),channing Tatum(g.I.Joe),Anthony Stewart head(Buffy),Candice accolades(the vampire diaries) there :-)!

Great guest Suggestions :D it would be great to meet Jensen Ackles,Anthony Stewart Head,James Marsters,Thomas Dekker,Erica Durance and Candice Accola :D

what Lou Ferrigno? would be awesome getting the original Hulk there :P

Lou Ferringo would be a great guest :D it would also be good if Adam West,Burt Ward,Gil Gerard and Erin Gray to attend :D

I agree :D

what Lou Ferrigno? would be awesome getting the original Hulk there :YAHOO:

I agree :D

Thanks Annie :D David Soul and John Saxon would be great guests too :D

Yeah Lou ferrigno would be fantastic. Would also love to meet Ralph macchio the karate kid.

Someone also said John Saxon that would be a good shout too

Hoping as well Linda Blair would make an appearance.

Linda Blair would be great :D so would Carl Weathers,Steve Guttenberg,Zach Galligan,Corey Feldman,Micheal Ironside,Lance Henriksen,Lou Diamond Phillips,Mitch Pillegi,Kevin Sorbo,Micheal Behin,Kane Hodder,Adrian Paul,Misha Collins,

Edited by carnosoul

Hi there!.Wondered if any of you guys out there are FRINGE fans.

I'd love to see the FRINGE cast up here in Scotland and I know that the last series is filming in July this year,so I would love SOMEBODY somewhere to read this plea and if it isn't possible for this year then next year would be cool!.

PLEASE GET SOMEONE FROM "FRINGE" UP TO SCOTLAND (Preferably JOSHUA JACKSON PURLEASE!!!..AND MAKE MYSELF AND THE OTHER WOMEN OUT THERE OF A SOMEWHAT LITTLE OLDER DEMOGRAPHIC VERY HAPPY BUNNIES!).

Watch this show..you have no idea what you're missing out on and there's only one season left to enjoy before it goes off air for good.The "X-FILES" was the only other sci-fi show written as well as this show and it's one of those tv shows destined to be a cult classic.LONG LIVE THE PEACOAT!.

would love to see Marc Singer as a guest! jim kelly, john saxon, and bob wall ( remaining surviving cast of enter the dragon) michael ironside, david mccallum....

I would love to see Marc Singer,John Saxon,Jim Kelly and Bob Wall too :thumbup: it would also be great if we could get Bolo Yeung too Christopher Lambert,Peter WIngfield,Stan Kirsch,Elizabeth Gracen and Jim Byrnes