Cosplay

I'm going to be around as Glimmer from The Hunger Games (Arena costume) on the Saturday, not sure about the Sunday yet =)

I'm hoping if I can grow my hair out in time I will be doing Peeta's arena outfit for this. It will actually be mostly my Katniss stuff but with the round neck tshirt instead of the vee neck and possibly a slightly different hoodie.

I have no idea who I'm cosplaying...I would do Prim but I don't think I'll get that done in time...I never do Alice Cullen at LFCC/CM/EMS....and as I have Alice hair right now...I need a wig to do Abby Sciuto or Amy Pond. I might just be a short haired Amy and Abby :dance:

I have no idea who I'm cosplaying...I would do Prim but I don't think I'll get that done in time...I never do Alice Cullen at LFCC/CM/EMS....and as I have Alice hair right now...I need a wig to do Abby Sciuto or Amy Pond. I might just be a short haired Amy and Abby :D

Can always bring you my Abby wig if you wanna borrow it Holly?

I have no idea who I'm cosplaying...I would do Prim but I don't think I'll get that done in time...I never do Alice Cullen at LFCC/CM/EMS....and as I have Alice hair right now...I need a wig to do Abby Sciuto or Amy Pond. I might just be a short haired Amy and Abby :borg:

Ohh if thats okay :hathor: Thanks Sam ^^ <3

OK, I think I may go as Katniss or Clove for definite now. Training outfit seems to be more likely, but I may do Katniss' reaping one though C:

Clove woul dbe super awesome

I have no idea who I'm cosplaying...I would do Prim but I don't think I'll get that done in time...I never do Alice Cullen at LFCC/CM/EMS....and as I have Alice hair right now...I need a wig to do Abby Sciuto or Amy Pond. I might just be a short haired Amy and Abby :borg:

Ohh if thats okay :hathor: Thanks Sam ^^ <3

And of course not a problemo

i had an idea for the cosplayers if its ok with people, well, the people here that can read this post that is! i want to collect as many cosplay photographs and video footage as i can. this is only going to apply to people who are dressed in the same genre as me though. like on Friday its doctor who, Saturday star trek and sunday doctor who again. who's interested in this?? ^__^

i had an idea for the cosplayers if its ok with people, well, the people here that can read this post that is! i want to collect as many cosplay photographs and video footage as i can. this is only going to apply to people who are dressed in the same genre as me though. like on Friday its doctor who, Saturday star trek and sunday doctor who again. who's interested in this?? ^__^

There will be Doctor Who/Torchwood cosplay group meet-ups on Saturday and Sunday. There's a facebook group for these meet-ups, now - Google it.

riiiiight okay, i know for sure that i'm doing Jessica Rabbit on Saturday. i might switch halfway through the day though because wearing heels all day at a con SUCKS. so maybe Black Widow. (i wanted to do Katniss but there are SOOOooososoOSOS many hunger games cosplayers, i really cannot be dealin' with!) as for Sunday i might do Sally Jupiter or something tbh im still undecided help ahah :wub:

I'm going as part of a group, so far our plans are:

Friday: St. Trinian's girls and newly regenerated 10th Doctor (sans leather jacket)

Saturday: Torchwood- Jack (just won a great coat on ebay, one very happy bunny here!), Ianto, Gwen and Suzie; Twin Peaks- Dale Cooper and Audrey

Sunday: Sherlock- Irene, Sherlock and Mycroft; Star Trek (Debating on the Spock ears, or just being a science officer of equal rank as I was last year); Supernatural- Castiel; Harry potter- Bellatrix and Hufflepuff.

Tis gonna be awesome! ;)

Pre warning I may jump on Castiel :wub:

Reading all this makes me tempted to go to the event just to see all the various costumes lol

You totally should hun LFACC is awesome

As I mentiond on another thread. Being a guy aged 47 and there alone I feel awkward about trying to look at the Cosplay folk and not look like I am and seeming as if I'm weird or a perv (depending on the costumes) and asking if I can take pictures. Also asking random strangers to take a picture of me with them (and watch them run off with my camera) if they are happy to pose with me.

The whole Cosplay scene is absolutely fantastic to see, but so alien to me. I don't understand it but love seeing it on Youtube and see people enjoying it and having fun.

Reading all this makes me tempted to go to the event just to see all the various costumes lol

You totally should hun LFACC is awesome

As I mentiond on another thread. Being a guy aged 47 and there alone I feel awkward about trying to look at the Cosplay folk and not look like I am and seeming as if I'm weird or a perv (depending on the costumes) and asking if I can take pictures. Also asking random strangers to take a picture of me with them (and watch them run off with my camera) if they are happy to pose with me.

The whole Cosplay scene is absolutely fantastic to see, but so alien to me. I don't understand it but love seeing it on Youtube and see people enjoying it and having fun.

You shouldn't be too worried. I'm 24 so I'm not gonna find it creepy at all if you came over and ask for a pic. Seriously though as long as your not one of the guys who sees someone dressed skantly clad and just asks for a pic to get a bum grope your all good. Loads of guys did that to me at another event in Manchester last year. They got death glares and warnings.

hi everyone. strange question but im going to lfcc on sat with my 4yr old and his favourite superhero is spiderman. is anyone cosplaying as spiderman that would be willing to have their pic taken and/or scrible an 'auto' on a piece of paper. hes like any boy really and loves super heroes but spiderman is number one in our house :)

About the photo issue, i would love to pose for pictures with anyone as long as they are respectful of me and don't get overly touchy. more so this year i do not want people touching any of my skin or face because it will all be painted grey and have cardassian prosthetic, they are really delicate and can be easily taken off. Alot of these costumes cost alot of money so people can get touchy if people touch the costumes or pull them out of place and such.

make you sure you have permission to do it, that's a big yes! i always find it weird that people who go through the amount of trouble to dress up end up not wanting photographs taken.

other wise, its all good. if you see me, cardassian female, or dressed as the fourth doctor, then take as many pictures as you like, i love the camera!!

I'm still deciding on my second day costume, I'm thinking of doing an Alex DeLarge costume, something not quite as unforgiving on my skin after an entire day coated in make-up from the saturday's costume. The ails of comic Joker.

alright, so I'm trying to get a biiig bioware group together for LFCC- Mass Effect Saturday and Dragonage sunday, and I know a few people are in but I've forgotten who is and dressing as whom, SO- who's in? I'll be Samara on Saturday and Isabela on Sunday.

I will definitely be on the lookout for the Mass Effect cosplayers in that case. The series is one of my favourites. :)

Edited by DayOfTheBread

I'm still deciding on my second day costume, I'm thinking of doing an Alex DeLarge costume, something not quite as unforgiving on my skin after an entire day coated in make-up from the saturday's costume. The ails of comic Joker.

alright, so I'm trying to get a biiig bioware group together for LFCC- Mass Effect Saturday and Dragonage sunday, and I know a few people are in but I've forgotten who is and dressing as whom, SO- who's in? I'll be Samara on Saturday and Isabela on Sunday.

I will definitely be on the lookout for the Mass Effect cosplayers in that case. The series is one of my favourites. :)

Well so far there is myself as Samara and a friend as Garrus, if anyone else would like to join in please do >.<

as far as makeup goes, I feel you. Hence why I'm doing Isabela on sunday XD

I'm doing Alison from Breakfast Club on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday yet - ambitious side of me says 'The Kid' from Bastion or 'Juliet' from Lollipop Chainsaw but might save those for Eurogamer in September (plus dunno if I would be able to achieve them anyway). I may just do Marigold from Questionable Content again, not that anyone recognised me at Entertainment media show lol