Guest suggestion

• Moderators

Of course they read them but does it guarantee they'll get them as guests? Absolutely not.

A few people on a forum does not make a guest worth getting. It's great that they can get ideas but then it's a whole different thing to get them to an event.

Price, availability, estimated popularity etc.

We've had plenty of guests at events that have been suggested on here, but there'll always be the majority that aren't worth getting, or simply not possible.

Is there any harm in suggesting and trying? Of course not :wub:

• Moderators

I'm sure you must understand that considering the amount of guest suggestions, there's no way they can get most of them?

Plus really, a lot of them are so far away from a reasonable request, no wonder a lot of them don't get used. There are people I've never even heard of, and I like to think I'm pretty knowledgable about all this kinda stuff.

I KNOW they read. Believe me they do, but they'll never get everyone.

If you don't feel there's a point then don't waste your time, but you might just give them a great idea they've not thought of. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

I need some more female signatures in my collection so here are a few suggestions;

Mena Suvari, Alyson Hannigan, Emilie de Ravin, Ellen Page, Kirsten Dunst, Zooey Deschanel, Anna Faris, Amanda Seyfried, Natalie Portman, Amy Smart

Agree with those.

Dolph Lundgreon (Rocky 4, Universal Soldier, Masters of the Universe & The Expendables)

Ethan Erikson (Buffy, Melrose Place & Fashion House)

Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, My Girl & Saved)

Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie & Six Feet Under)

Jason Hall (Buffy, CSI Miami & My Beautiful Me)

Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

Now shes been officially announced as amy ponds replacement how about trying to get Jenna Louise Colemen to appear for a signing etc..

I didn't think it would take 95 minutes before this post emerged lol. I wouldn't mind meeting her before she has been in the show, she has done other stuff before, I just don't see her doing one until 2014 at the earliest.

david duchovny (x files photo shoot with gillian)

keanu reeves (bill & ted photoshoot with alex winter)

Rose Mcgowan & Alyssa Milano ( the charmed sisters with holly photoshoot maybe with leo ;-) or cole)

Micheal Shanks & Amanda Tapping (stargate photoshoot with christopher and ben)

That is all :D:wub:

I can dream :dance:

oh yes i love sherlock.... sherlock and dr watson please (ben is :clap: )

Hawaii 5-0 cast - daniel dae kim, alex o'loughling, scott caan, masi oka

heroes cast - hayden panettiere, milo ventimiglia, adrian pasdar, masi oka, jack coleman, sendhil ramamurthy, kristen bell,

pretty little liars cast - lucy hale, troian bellisario, shay mitchell, sasha pieterse, ashley benson

the secret circle cast - britt robertson, thomas dekker, pheobe tonkin, chris zylka

primeval cast - andrew lee potts, hannah spearritt

smallville cast - tom welling, Alison Mack, Erica Durance

LOST cast - emilie de ravin, evangaline lilly, naveen andrews, maggie grace, josh holloway, daniel dae kim, nestor carbonell

vampire diaries cast - ian somerhalder, paul wesley, nina dobrev, david anders!!

Any of these guests would be amaaaaazing!!!!!!!!! and would make my year! id love to meet them! :P

I totally agree... anyone from the vampire diaries...

pretty little liars cast - lucy hale, troian bellisario, shay mitchell, sasha pieterse, ashley benson

the secret circle cast - britt robertson, thomas dekker, pheobe tonkin, chris zylka

Edited by guardianz

Boardwalk Empire

Steve Buscemi as Enoch 'Nucky' Thompson

Michael Pitt as James 'Jimmy' Darmody

Stephen Graham as Al Capone

Michael Kenneth Williams as Chalky White

Jack Huston as Richard Harrow

Sons of Anarchy

Charlie Hunnam as Jackson 'Jax' Teller

Ron Perlman as Clarence 'Clay' Morrow

Katey Sagal as Gemma Teller Morrow

Tommy Flanagan as Filip 'Chibs' Telford

Others

Danny Trejo

Ving Rhames

Tim Roth

Idris Elba

Forest Whitaker

X-files:

- David Duchovny :D ( cause it would be amazing seriously... and Gillian needs a friend ->)

Smallville:

- Allison Mack

- Erica Durance

- Kristin Kreuk

- Tom Welling ( I know this will never happen but I can dream, can't I? :D )

Others:

- Kate Winslet ... would make my life complete...

- Claire Danes