160 million

jamie

after the normal boring things like getting married and buying a house. i for one would phone jason and say lets do the worlds biggest starwars party/event

i am sure i could get even the hardest guests to say yes :D

after the normal boring things like getting married and buying a house. i for one would phone jason and say lets do the worlds biggest starwars party/event

i am sure i could get even the hardest guests to say yes :D

Well, when we were driving home from picking the kids up last friday, I turned to my husband and said if we win the lottery, I shall call Jason and tell him I will give him a million pound for him to open up early so we could meet everyone!

I would also buy the golf club I work at, coz my boss is a tw@t and I could run it better!

I would hire westlife for the evening for me and my sister

I would buy a house is cardiff as we love it there

Go to memphis, as I love Elvis

I would probably get all the BSG cast round to my new house for tea

go to all the festivals and hire some of those really nice places to stay

Just a few things!!

....ooooohhh!! put a track in at home so hubby can drive all his cars!!!

Most definitely not give most of it away!

- Set up a business/art studio.

- Buy loads of photography equipment.

- Buy loads of guitars.

- Buy a house, kitted out with cinema.

- Go to Collectormania: Glasgow (just for the hell of it!)

- Travel.

And then with whatever is left. Invest or donate to worthwhile causes.

I'm not sure on the exact plans or how this would possibly be put in place but it would involve the following.

Steven Spielberg and me becoming the bestest of mates and him putting me in his new film with Harrison Ford (who will remember me from when I shook his hand) and with George Lucas building me an extension at Skywalker Ranch.

I would wine and dine Michelle Pfeiffer and use my inimitable charm on her make her feel fantastic and whilst during a very intimate moment at our candlelight dinner in Paris (I think it would be wise to have some Romantic imagery here so thats why I opted for France, mind you Italy could work because then we could have pasta- wait I'm going off on a tangent) I could ask Michelle if she still had (although I know she doesnt) a Black Latex Catsuit and would she mind wearing it, including the high heels, whip, redlipstick etc etc etc.

Wait, where was I?

Oh yes, so whilst Michelle Pfeiffer is dressed up as Catwoman I'd get down on one knee look sweetly into Michelle Pfeiffers eyes and say:

"Michelle, my Darling. Would you do marry me?"

If the way I propose doesnt work- which hasnt gone wrong before - then I'll let a few million fall out of my wallet.

Our marriage will be like the end scene of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull. Harrison, Steven and George will ALL be my best men.

I would have Yoda as the minister (so obviously it would be Frank Oz Puppeteering - sorry but I wont have any CGI there) afterwards, Harrison would don his Indy garb OR Solo and transport Michelle and I to our honeymoon destination aboard the Millennium Falcon (so obviously this will cost ILM a bit of money)

And then KingRichard76 and Michelle (Dressed up as Catwoman) Pfeiffer Lived Happily Ever After

Edited by KingRichard76

I don't know, I think I'd feel at a bit of a loose end with all that money, wouldn't know what to do with it. But definitely something to do with Corey Feldman and/or Harry Melling would be involved, lol! :D:WAVE::WAVE:

I don't know, I think I'd feel at a bit of a loose end with all that money, wouldn't know what to do with it. But definitely something to do with Corey Feldman and/or Harry Melling would be involved, lol! :angel::D:D

Oooh er!!!!! :angel:

with 160 mill, maybe I would finally be able to find a girlfriend, although knowing my luck with 160 mill Id still be single :-(

off the top if my head

what would I do?

first pay off any debts

ask my parents, closest friends what they want, also give then a piece each.

give some money to the charities I support

travel the world, see all the places ive always wanted to see for many years,

buy a house in london, flat in new york, mountain retreat, beach retreat. including my own cinema, burger king, indoor and outdoor pools in one of them lol, like richie rich movie lol,

contact the agents of famous ppl Id love to meet for a photo shoot ;-)

give showmasters a list of names and say, GO, lol maybe create photoshootmania

give moffat some money to do a longer series of who lol

pay virgin or nasa or the russians or whoever to fly me into space, spend time on the iss.

Go to memphis, as I love Elvis

I would probably get all the BSG cast round to my new house for tea

planned my route to there this morning LOL

Oh and with 160 million, well i figure that I wouldnt settle for the BSG cast round for tea, I'd pay for a movie showing an untold adventure for Galactica & it's crew. :D

I don't know, I think I'd feel at a bit of a loose end with all that money, wouldn't know what to do with it. But definitely something to do with Corey Feldman and/or Harry Melling would be involved, lol! :wub::lol::lol:

Oooh er!!!!! :D

That too, lol! :lol: Just joking! Maybe I'd pay Jason to get them both at every LFCC or something, lol! :lol::whistling:

I would buy myself a Cheverolet Impala 67 and a lambretta scooter.

A larger house

Jason's and Steve Sansweets Star Wars collections (and an aircraft hanger!)

a family holiday to Florida/California (for a couple of months)

I'd put on a couple of gigs for free with bands that I like

Buy a football team

Retire!