Registration letters - have all been posted 28/07

Yvie

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. All true. That driving license is obviously a fake because you're not even old enough to use a petrol pump, never mind drive a car.

Which reminds me of a time a friend drove to a petrol station filled up, went to pay and got accused by the person at the till that she wasn't old enough to fill up. I don't know if there is an age law on filling up or what it is, but the woman didn't even care that she drove there and was going to drive away, just that she filled up :S

This actually made me laugh out loud in the office, I had to pretend I was coughing :lol:

That wouldn't be so easy for me, there's only 3 in the office.

I like how you're hinting at working in a school when we all know you attend instead. You can't pretend you're faculty if you show up in uniform, you know :D

The age you think I am is 12 which would suggest I go to a Middle School, but I turn up at an Upper School every day so something doesn't add up there...

Everyone looks like someone Yvie could've called a name .. mostly because she WOULD call anyone a name.

I do call people names. All the time, but not always bad ones. You're Deebee, my ME boss gets Sugardaddy among others and pretty much everyone else is Sweetheart, Princess, Trouble or Gorgeous. Princess is for the boys, natch.

So is my name actually going to get changed on here? I'm giving you permission to!!!

Which reminds me of a time a friend drove to a petrol station filled up, went to pay and got accused by the person at the till that she wasn't old enough to fill up. I don't know if there is an age law on filling up or what it is, but the woman didn't even care that she drove there and was going to drive away, just that she filled up
There is. Obviously you haven't reached it yet :D

I like how you're hinting at working in a school when we all know you attend instead. You can't pretend you're faculty if you show up in uniform, you know :lol:

The age you think I am is 12 which would suggest I go to a Middle School, but I turn up at an Upper School every day so something doesn't add up there...

You keep saying you're older than you look, so perhaps you're 14.

So is my name actually going to get changed on here? I'm giving you permission to!!!

MODS!! Please change his name to SmellyPooPooHead so it matches his registration letter. THANKS!! :D

Which reminds me of a time a friend drove to a petrol station filled up, went to pay and got accused by the person at the till that she wasn't old enough to fill up. I don't know if there is an age law on filling up or what it is, but the woman didn't even care that she drove there and was going to drive away, just that she filled up
There is. Obviously you haven't reached it yet :D

Considering I fill up every couple of weeks, if I really am 12 maybe they think I look 20 so they don't say anything...

Ok you got me, I am infact 14, even though SM aren't allowed to get crew that are under 16...

Haven't received mine yet.. :D I'm searching for the confirmation email so I can hopefully print it off if I don't get it by friday..

Don't worry, there's still time for the letter to arrive as the final batch was only sent a few days ago.

Haven't received mine yet.. :smile: I'm searching for the confirmation email so I can hopefully print it off if I don't get it by friday..

If you don't receive your letter by Wednesday, email me on the shop address and I'll confirm your number by email to save time at the reg desk :thumbup:

The same goes for everyone else.

I bought my ticket today- just worried how i will pick up my registration letter?! Also now worried that what if a put my payment details in wrong!? help!
There is still time for your letter to be posted. If it does not arrive in time, then all you need to do is take a copy of the e-mailed order confirmation, and photo ID, to the event to collect your ticket etc.

If your payment details are incorrect then you will be contacted.

I bought my ticket today- just worried how i will pick up my registration letter?! Also now worried that what if a put my payment details in wrong!? help!

I'll be running the shop orders again tomorrow evening and Bitten orders will go in the last post so they'll be with you Thurs/Fri. Your name will be on the list, so if your order status changes to Paid you'll be able to register with or without the letter. Be sure to bring ID (we ask everyone to do this anyway) and you'll be grand :D

Ok you got me, I am infact 14, even though SM aren't allowed to get crew that are under 16...

Back on to this topic for a while. David is now on my Facebook (apparently he wasn't getting enough abuse on the forums and in real life, lol) and I noticed today that one of his game avatars has a moustache. I'm given to believe it's because he is not old enough nor manly enough to grow one of his own, so he has vicarious facial Frontierville fuzz :(

Yvie, this is a question in the 'totally bleedin' obvious you blonde bint' category, but anyway...If you're buying on the door, I assume no ID is needed? Seeing as you're like handing over cards like with like your name on?

Yvie, this is a question in the 'totally bleedin' obvious you blonde bint' category, but anyway...If you're buying on the door, I assume no ID is needed? Seeing as you're like handing over cards like with like your name on?

Yeah, pretty much :dance:

Yeah, pretty much :dance:

At least I'm consistently blonde then :blink: Thanks

Registration letters for all orders (including today's) have all been sent. I beat the postman by 5 whole minutes :D You should get them tomorrow/Friday. If your letter doesn't arrive in time, bring your confirmation email(s) and photo ID and you'll be able to register as normal.

See you soon!!!

Registration letters for all orders (including today's) have all been sent. I beat the postman by 5 whole minutes :D You should get them tomorrow/Friday. If your letter doesn't arrive in time, bring your confirmation email(s) and photo ID and you'll be able to register as normal.

See you soon!!!

woohoo so excited!!