Registration letters - have all been posted 28/07

Yvie

Hi everyone!!

It's almost time for me to kill a few trees for the sake of your registration letters, and to make their sacrifices worthwhile it would be great to know that the results will be heading to the right places :D

If you've changed address since purchasing your tickets for Bitten 2 (or any of our events), please email me at info@collectormania.com as soon as possible with your name, order/ticket number, old address and new address so I can update my records. To make my life easier, please put "Bitten address change" or something similar in the subject field too :unsure:

Letters will be printed in the next week or so, so please be quick!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few were posted yesterday so they'll be filtering through today. I'm waiting for cash so I can buy stamps for the others, but they're sat here waiting so they'll be on their way soon!

I booked Gold tickets last year at Bitten 1, have they been posted yet as I've received nothing yet and I can see on hear that people with silvers have got theirs????

Should I be worried?? :WINCE:

No you shouldn't. Two posts above yours... :lol:

A few were posted yesterday so they'll be filtering through today. I'm waiting for cash so I can buy stamps for the others, but they're sat here waiting so they'll be on their way soon!

I didn't have enough money in my account so I was e-mailed and then told another payment was going to be processed, no money has come out yet so i'm guessing this will be happening still?

thank you

:)

If this was recent then I would assume, yes. If it was over month ago, then it's worth sending Yvie an e-mail, info@collectormania.com, and asking.

I didn't have enough money in my account so I was e-mailed and then told another payment was going to be processed, no money has come out yet so i'm guessing this will be happening still?

thank you

:)

It's difficult to answer questions like these with no order/name details. I'm assuming it doesn't say "Fangbanger" on your birth certificate? :lol: lol

I did have one customer who's payment didn't go through, but I emailed her at 8.25pm to confirm that it had been accepted. If that was you, I suggest checking your email to look for good news :WINCE:

I'm going to put this bit in red so people spot it...

Some of the UK letters have been posted, others will be going in the post box late tomorrow and should start arriving on Thurs/Fri this week. Don't panic if yours hasn't arrived yet because most of them are sat on my desk waiting for stamps. ALL overseas letters were posted on Monday

I booked Gold tickets last year at Bitten 1, have they been posted yet as I've received nothing yet and I can see on hear that people with silvers have got theirs????

Should I be worried?? :unsure:

No you shouldn't. Two posts above yours... ;)

The reason I asked was that I wasn't sure whether you'd be doing the golds first then the silver and so on or if it's all done at random!!!!! Thanks for the info I shall await the posties arrival :D

I like the idea of random letter posting. It keeps you all on your toes and I have so little to keep me entertained. 1of2 tries his best, but he's a bit crap :unsure: