PHOTO SHOOT and TALK TIMETABLES

Will there be a thread like this about when and where the Auto's will be taking place?

The autos take place at the signing desks. Usually there is a small area to the right as you enter the venue, and the rest are found at the far end of the hall. This is based on previous layouts as I haven't seen this years yet.

There is no timetable for signings. They happen throughout the day, whenever a guest is not on a break, at a photo shoot or a talk.

Edited by 1of2

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Well, the Guest Days and Prices is all you need really. If they're there on the day, then they'll be signing all the time apart from talks/photos/breaks.

And all the guests are usually at the far end of the hall from where you enter.

Well, the Guest Days and Prices is all you need really. If they're there on the day, then they'll be signing all the time apart from talks/photos/breaks.

Oh right, so like I can get her Auto at any time really as long as the line for her is open?

I do not need to be there at a certain time?

And can you buy the Auto tickets on Friday night?

Oh right, so like I can get her Auto at any time really as long as the line for her is open?

Yes, you can get her auto at any time, as along as she is at the desk of course :D

No, you pay for the autograph when you are in the queue to meet a guest. Unless you wish to use autograph vouchers (instead of handing over money in the auto queue) which you can purchase beforehand.

Edit: One small query. By 'her', who do you mean?/

Edited by 1of2

Hi,

Didn't see anything on there. (may be cause no glasses on so sorry) But is there an auction this year?

thanks

I am wearing glasses, not that it always helps :D , no auction has been listed on the schedule yet. However, also mentioned is the fact that that there will be a third stage with an as of yet unknown schedule, so I guess it is possible.

alex was mega busy at CM last month, VTS from the get go, queues outside 2 hours prior. hard to say if she will be as busy or not. but i suspect she will be on VTS. so check that, and if so get one, then u can go back at any time once the number has been called

I have shoots booked with Sir Derek Jacobi (11.30) and my ticket is number 45 and Karen Gillan ticket number 184, once I am done with Sir Derek will I be able to join Karen's shoot which starts at 11.45? If not will that ticket be ok for her shoot at 1.45?

I have shoots booked with Sir Derek Jacobi (11.30) and my ticket is number 45 and Karen Gillan ticket number 184, once I am done with Sir Derek will I be able to join Karen's shoot which starts at 11.45? If not will that ticket be ok for her shoot at 1.45?

Yes, you will be able to join Karen's photo shoot queue afterwards. You should be there in plenty of time but if not then going to the afternoon session shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you for replying so quickly. I don't envy you having to answer all these questions! Good luck with the rest of them and thanks again :)

Yes, you will be able to join Karen's photo shoot queue afterwards. You should be there in plenty of time but if not then going to the afternoon session shouldn't be a problem.

I know you said think positively but just to be aware of possible worst case scenario, if they dont let me change the ticket for sunday. Will I be able to BUY a photoshoot with Shawnee Smith (for Sunday) on the saturday?

Even that worst case scenario has a 'clause' :lol:

Yes, you will be able to....if they don't sell out before you get there (which I doubt will happen).

Edit:....or what DB said :P

Oh didn't think of that. I could always book another shoot with Shawnee to be safe but it mean spending even more money.

Do you really think it'll be unlikely for Shawnee to sell out? I sure hope she doesn't. But I've gotta stay positive, the organisers booth might let me go in on the Sunday instead anyway. Ahh just so nervous now and trying to get everything perfect.

By the way, if I DO miss my shoot with Shawnee, do you think I should get my VQ auto tickets for Karen and Chris before going to my shoots with Camille and Chris LLoyd, or should I do the shoots firsts?

alex was mega busy at CM last month, VTS from the get go, queues outside 2 hours prior. hard to say if she will be as busy or not. but i suspect she will be on VTS. so check that, and if so get one, then u can go back at any time once the number has been called

Good point :lol:

Orangepeel - Which guest are you referring to? If it is a buiser guest that is using a VT system then it is best to be early and collect a low VT.

Oh didn't think of that. I could always book another shoot with Shawnee to be safe but it mean spending even more money.

Do you really think it'll be unlikely for Shawnee to sell out? I sure hope she doesn't. But I've gotta stay positive, the organisers booth might let me go in on the Sunday instead anyway. Ahh just so nervous now and trying to get everything perfect.

By the way, if I DO miss my shoot with Shawnee, do you think I should get my VQ auto tickets for Karen and Chris before going to my shoots with Camille and Chris LLoyd, or should I do the shoots firsts?

Personally I would grab the VT's first if you have time, but don't risk missing the photo shoots for that.

Honestly I don't think that Shawnee's photo shoot will sell out. That rarely happens, only with the freakishly popular guests (no disrespect to Shawnee intended).

Thanks for posting up this schedule; its a great help:)

I have two questions; I am primarily interested in the Erin Gray and Gil Gerard talk on Saturday morning; if this talk is not free, how much will it cost and where can i get the tickets for it?

Also, are you allowed to take pictures during the talks???

Will there be any chance of getting a photo with Gil Gerard AND Erin Gray together, either professional or by my own camera as this would be the highlight for the event for myself?

Thanks SM, you have done an amazing job for us fans , oh, and my tickets arrived today, WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

The talk with Erin and Gil is free. You still require a 'free' ticket though. These can be collected from near the talk area.

Normally photography is allowed for talks, with flash restricted to the first minute or so.

As of yet there are no plans for a professional joint photo shoot with them. It may be possible to ask for a 'desk photo' at the signing desk, it depends if photos are allowed (there will be signs up if they are not).

This is brilliant news, thanks very much for this info as a possible photo with both would be the cream on an amazing fan filled gatteau:)

It's not until you see the full schedule in all it's glory that you appreciate just what a varied and packed event this year is going to be. Well done chaps!

Inevitably there will be clashes and we have one ourselves. Normally, I'd just take it on the chin as part of the risk of booking things in advance of the timetable being known, but in this case we might end up denying someone else an opportunity.

Karen's talk clashes with the Cosplay and my daughter has decided that out of the two, having spent six months on her costume (!), she'd rather do the Cosplay this year. So far, so what. But with Karen's talk being a ticketed event, by her not attending, she's left a space free for someone else to go.

I understand the no refunds policy (after all, we could go if we wanted to) and I'd rather eat my own hair then tout it but anyone any ideas?

Quite a few sold out at the event itself last year, I was very surprised with some of them.
Oh, I didn't realise that.

Oh this isn't good news. Realistically speaking though, i'm not gonna be at earl's court tube station till anywhere between 9.38-9.46 so I really cant see myself making it to Shawnee's shoot so I might just buy a sunday one online to be safe. If everything does work out, I'll have two shoots with Shawnee and that's nothing for me to complain about. I just cant risk missing her. For me she's as important as Karen/Alex/Chris

EDIT: Sorry for yet another Shawnee related question but how long will her talk last for. It's at 10:35 and the next talk is scheduled at 11.15. I have a photoshoot with Alex Kingston at 11.10 and I'm number 38. Realistically, do I have time for Shawnee's talk or is it cutting it fine?

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero

• Moderators

It's not necessarily something to worry about. Plenty of shoots didn't sell out, I was just recalling how it was :D

You'll be fine going to Shawnee's talk, as you can go to Alex's shoot after. You don't need to be right at the front of the queue for it, as long as you're there before it finishes.

It's not necessarily something to worry about. Plenty of shoots didn't sell out, I was just recalling how it was :D

You'll be fine going to Shawnee's talk, as you can go to Alex's shoot after. You don't need to be right at the front of the queue for it, as long as you're there before it finishes.

Thanks for that David. Appreciate that mate.

I'm a little worried though and Shawnee is a major attraction to me (She's genuinely one of my idols) and she's popular in the Saw/Horror community and I'd kick myself if I missed out.

Also, where can I actually buy her sunday shoot as I cant see it on the store anywhere. Is it yet to go on sale?

They said in the extra shoots topic that it'll just be available at the show unfortunately.

Well I'll send Hazel an e-mail to see if it'd be possible to use the ticket on the sunday if I miss out on the saturday. If I get a response: great, if not: I understand she's a busy (and brilliant) woman.

And I guess apart from that, it's all up to the gods! Finger's crossed for the best! Cheers for the help David! :)