PHOTO SHOOT and TALK TIMETABLES

Have noticed that there are two photo shoots scheduled for the same time at photo area C on Saturday. Both Georgina Leonidas and Anna Shaffer are down for 1.10 pm. Are they doing a joint photoshoot or is it an error?

There is also a clash on Sunday at 1pm. That photographer must have split personality and a large booth.

I've been wondering about that. In both cases, the guests share a respective theme. It is possible that the sessions will be relatively short and the thought is to get all guests involved there at a similar time for ease. Then just have one session straight after the other.

I have queried it though.

I just noticed that the Sunday clash is the three models, so I expect that is meant to be as they also have a shared photo shoot on Saturday.

Edited by Satchel Pooch

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately guests can cancel. You will receive a refund automatically for Temeura (small consolation I know - I keep missing him as well)

Regarding the clash. Go to Walter's photo shoot first, explain to the crew there that you have another photo shoot with Corey at a similar time, and they will help you get through as quickly as possible.

Sorry but with so many photo shoots there were always going some taking take place prior 11am. It can't be helped.

Thanks for the info. Know how hard it to please everyone and fit everything in, I'm just gutted that I didn't wait a day before ordering! lol

Any idea on the Lysette Anthony photoshoot?

Ah no, a potential clash on sunday. Christopher Lambert photoshoot, Brent Spiner photoshoot due to start 10 mins after and Christopher Lloyd talk starting between the two. And it was all looking so good :lol: Can see a bit of racing around there.

Would it be horribly bad to rush through the photoshoots (gold so can go through quickly) and then go into the talk late? will they let you in?

Prioritize the photo shoots first. Christopher Lambert photo shoto first, then Brent, (even though you have Gold depedning on how many other Golds are about it may be worht mentioning that you have another photo shoto and talk to get to) and then finally the talk **phew**. You can enter a talk after it has started. I can't guarantee that the guest won't give you 'grief' due to your late arrival though :(

Crap. I am buying tickets on the day to get in..what are the chances of me getting in and getting a ticket for 9.30am? :|

Im also surprised at the time of Cary Tagawa photoshoot, since the tickets are sold at the show only. Even if you enter at 9am, theres usually a big queue at the organizer booth, add to that the fact that we need to go get the guests virtual tickets first.

They have said (and I can't find the post) that they will have people outside selling tickets to the queues before they open. Whilst this might primarily be entry tickets, and it would be infeasible to carry stocks for all photoshoots, I would have thought that photoshoots that were not previously available online, and/or photoshoots that started soon after doors opened (and this one qualifies on both counts) might be prime candidates for pre-entry sale to the queues.

That would both help people in the queues before doors open, and those arriving later (since it should ease the queuing time to get in and reduce the number of people needing to go to the sales/info booth once they do get inside)

So I just line up at 11.10 for Alex's photo in area A?

Do I just look for her auto line when I get there or will they be another one of these threads for when it starts?

And I just go to the area for her talk? it' free right I haven't seen a price...

Thanks for posting this :(

That may cause a problem for my friend who has a ticket for Karen in the 400's and will more than likely be in the afternoon session AND also has a photo op with Mark Sheppard at the same time...will there be a chance for people who have these clashes to work out something so that they don't lose money they've already paid by missing out on one due to time constraints?....

Deeds x

That clash won't be a problem. The photo shoot with Mark is scheduled to finish 35 minutes prior to that of Karen. Go to his first, explain to the crew there that you have a photo shoto with Karen, and they will help you go through quicker if it looks like you will miss the one with Karen.

Awesome!...you guys are brilliant at sorting out any problems like this, which is why we love coming to anything organised by SM and ME....

Deeds xx

Ah no, a potential clash on sunday. Christopher Lambert photoshoot, Brent Spiner photoshoot due to start 10 mins after and Christopher Lloyd talk starting between the two. And it was all looking so good ;) Can see a bit of racing around there.

Would it be horribly bad to rush through the photoshoots (gold so can go through quickly) and then go into the talk late? will they let you in?

Prioritize the photo shoots first. Christopher Lambert photo shoto first, then Brent, (even though you have Gold depedning on how many other Golds are about it may be worht mentioning that you have another photo shoto and talk to get to) and then finally the talk **phew**. You can enter a talk after it has started. I can't guarantee that the guest won't give you 'grief' due to your late arrival though :lol:

Cheers, that's exactly how I was thinking of playing it. I may just try and sneak in at the back of the talk :( but would be good to see some of it though.

• Showmasters Admin

On the Saturday the Robert Knepper Photo shoot is at 2.50pm & the Karen Gillan talk is at 2.55pm. I have tickets for both, what do you suggest I should do?

Talk to the crew and they will get you through quickly.

My Robert Knepper and Harry Melling photoshoot are on the exact same time :lol:

What do you think I should do :/

Go to Harry's first and tell them you need to get to Roberts, they will get you through quicker.

we have two photoshoots that clash with talks we want to go to - if we go to the photoshoot area first and speak to a member of the team, is there chance we could go first so we can do both?

sorry if this has been asked previously

Yes, do let the photo crew know and they will do their best to help.

Does this mean that the Alex Kingston talk is free?

Yes.

Will Christopher LLoyd be signing before his photoshoot? :(

Yes he should be.

Can I choose which Karen Gillan photoshoot I go to on the Saturday?

Gold yes.

Regular tickets it will be called by ticket number. Roughly i will be 1-400 for the morning slot and 400+ for the afternoon one.

As always should anyone have an issue that means they NEED to be in the other one, please talk to the crew who will do their best to help you.

Any idea what time Karen Gillan will be arriving for the signing? 9am?

That is the intention.

• Showmasters Admin

Roughly how long are the talks on the main stage? I know Karen's is planned for 45 mins but it looks like most will be at most 30mins. Is that about right? And as a gold can I pick up tickets for any I want to go to on friday (Karen's for example) or will they only be available on the actual day?

And I assume (again as a gold) it doesn't matter which of Karen's two photo sessions I go to - just which ever suits my schedule.

Just looking for a rough idea to fill in my spreadsheet :( (I said this would be planned like a military operation - looking ok for times so far though).

Some of the talk are 30 minute to allow us to have as many as we have.

Gold pass holders do not worry about tickets. Just go in and show your pass. It's one of those things we used to do and it appear some of the doco hasn't been updated.

As gold you can go to either Karen photo shoot yes.

Can I choose which Karen Gillan photoshoot I go to on the Saturday?
Unless you are a Gold Pass holder, it will probably depend on your ticket number. I don't know the eaxct number of tickets sold so this is just an example, 1-350 will probably be called in the first session, and 351 onwards in the second session.

Oh ok thanks- sorry to be a pain but how will I know what ticket numbers will be called- should I just turn up to both?

Edit: to remove extra long quote

As I've posted above it will be roughly 1-400 morning and 400+ for the afternoon. So if you are 500+ you will certainly be in the afternoon, you'd be wasting your time waiting at the morning one.

Again any issues let the crew know.

Crap. I am buying tickets on the day to get in..what are the chances of me getting in and getting a ticket for 9.30am? :|

It depends what time you are actually arriving. Get there before 8am and you'll be fine, get there at 8:55am and maybe not so much.

If this is the Carey photo shoot we will do all we can to help once you are in the show.

Will the photoshoots be close together? As my ten year old has a shoot with Karen and I have my mark shepperd shoot, I see Karen is doing two and the last one is the same time as mine, while my husband can stay with my son, I will have the other son,can i take him in as I get my picture done or can we make sure my sons in the first shoot?

• Showmasters Admin

That may cause a problem for my friend who has a ticket for Karen in the 400's and will more than likely be in the afternoon session AND also has a photo op with Mark Sheppard at the same time...will there be a chance for people who have these clashes to work out something so that they don't lose money they've already paid by missing out on one due to time constraints?....

Deeds x

Just go to Mark's first and let the crew know, they'll get you through and quicker so yo can get back and get both. Trust us we've dome this quite a few times now and as JAson said 99.9% of the time everyone gets everything they wanted.

Have noticed that there are two photo shoots scheduled for the same time at photo area C on Saturday. Both Georgina Leonidas and Anna Shaffer are down for 1.10 pm. Are they doing a joint photoshoot or is it an error?

There is also a clash on Sunday at 1pm. That photographer must have split personality and a large booth.

The Harry Potter girls and the Models photo shoots are on at the same time but are separate. One will be done and then the other. We don't expect them to be overly busy so they were put into one slot.

So it is correct, if you have a ticket for one of them, just turn up at the time stated and you'll get seen within 5 minutes or so.

Any idea on the Lysette Anthony photoshoot?
Sorry, I completely forgot that. I guess it has just been missed off. I will try and find out.

Yep it's there in photo C at 2:10pm on Sunday.

• Showmasters Admin

Ok so just to confirm that the Special Christopher Lloyd and Delorean photoshoot is at 12.20pm in photo area A?.

Also, im planning on a standard entery which means i'll get in around 11am. If i wanted to get in on the photo session with Alex Kingston would there still be time?

cheers

1: Yes the Delorean shoot is at 12:20pm in shoot A.

2: As its an hour long yes you should have time to get in at 11am and get a ticket for Alex's photo shoot and get over there before it finishes.

Will the photoshoots be close together? As my ten year old has a shoot with Karen and I have my mark shepperd shoot, I see Karen is doing two and the last one is the same time as mine, while my husband can stay with my son, I will have the other son,can i take him in as I get my picture done or can we make sure my sons in the first shoot?

I've not seen a floor plan yet so I don't nkwo if they'll be close or not I'm afraid.

You'll have LOADS of time for all of you to go to the Mark photo shoot, tell them you need to get to Karen's, they'll get you though quickly and you can walk back over to the Karen photo shoot.

You'll be through the Mark one is less than 10-15 minutes. That leaves you 30-40 minutes to go back to the Karen one for your son. It will not be an issue.

Too Tall, will Karen's talk have numbered seating that corresponds to ticket numbers? (And if so, will it be very obvious to all, to avoid arguments?)

I believe that is the plan, it has been at previous paid talks.

And yes there will be signs up and the crew will be telling people that as they enter.

I know you are getting a lot of questions but I wasn't sure if you missed mine

Do I just go to Photo shoot area A at 11.10am for Alex?

Thank you :)

Yes.

• Showmasters Admin

Right I think that's just about it.

Any I've missed please re-ask and I'll try and answer them. I am away at my in-laws so will not have constant access to the web, so please be patient it maybe this evening I'm back on.

Adrian - Sorry if I've double answered any of your previously answered posts :P

Ok so just to confirm that the Special Christopher Lloyd and Delorean photoshoot is at 12.20pm in photo area A?.

Also, im planning on a standard entery which means i'll get in around 11am. If i wanted to get in on the photo session with Alex Kingston would there still be time?

cheers

1: Yes the Delorean shoot is at 12:20pm in shoot A.

2: As its an hour long yes you should have time to get in at 11am and get a ticket for Alex's photo shoot and get over there before it finishes.

Excellent, thanks very much :)

Roughly how long are the talks on the main stage? I know Karen's is planned for 45 mins but it looks like most will be at most 30mins. Is that about right? And as a gold can I pick up tickets for any I want to go to on friday (Karen's for example) or will they only be available on the actual day?

And I assume (again as a gold) it doesn't matter which of Karen's two photo sessions I go to - just which ever suits my schedule.

Just looking for a rough idea to fill in my spreadsheet :D (I said this would be planned like a military operation - looking ok for times so far though).

Some of the talk are 30 minute to allow us to have as many as we have.

That's fine. Not a problem, just looking at times to get from one thing to another.

Gold pass holders do not worry about tickets. Just go in and show your pass. It's one of those things we used to do and it appear some of the doco hasn't been updated.

Thanks for clarifying. Seemed a bit unnecessary going to the touble of getting tickets. Pass will be waved around accordingly. :P

As gold you can go to either Karen photo shoot yes.

Thought so. The second session would ease things a bit for me but that's bang in the middle of Brent Spiners talk, so will probably do the first one.

All looking good apart from that bit of a clash on sunday afternoon.