Hub 7 Tickets On Sale Now!

Yvie

Bought my ticket today. YAY xx

Just wanted to ask, what time does registration finish, just i am travelling overseas and cant get to Heathrow till around 8/8.30 on the Friday. Will i still be able to Register on the Friday?

That's going to be tight.

You can still come to the party though, just bring your registration letter.

That's what I did at the last one, I was meant to get there at 6pm, but spent an extra hour in Northampton trying to find the hotel I was staying in then an extra hour finding where I had parked the car in comparison. Turns out the 1 minute walk turns into over a 20 minute walk when you start off in the wrong direction lol. I did the 'bring your registration letter' to the party thing and it all went fine :blush:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked, and mine's not showing either. It would be nice to have a rough idea of when the money will be taken, just to avoid any miscalculations!

Very excited to have booked a gold ticket - it will be my first time going gold and a bit of a treat! :thumbup:

I suspect that Yvie may be awaiting the arrival of the credit card machine after last weekends Sportsmania. In which case it may be next week before any ouytstanding orders are processed.

Thanks for the reply - that makes sense now, and I now know when to keep an eye out for the payment going out. :thumbup:

Hi guys,

Sorry, I just haven't been around to process orders for a few days cuz I've been busy. I chose to wash my hair tonight, but I promise that tomorrow I'll run the orders and collect your money :lol:

I forgot to enter the holder's name(=me) to the comment field when I bought the ticket. :WINCE:

As I only bought one ticket, can I expect you'd automatically assume the holder is me?

Send an e-mail to Yvie at info@collectormania.com with your name, and include your order number.

Yvie is unlikely to make an assumption as the person who places the order may be purchasing the ticket as a present for someone else.

Edit: Snap :D

Edited by 1of2

Bought my ticket today. YAY xx

Just wanted to ask, what time does registration finish, just i am travelling overseas and cant get to Heathrow till around 8/8.30 on the Friday. Will i still be able to Register on the Friday?

That's going to be tight.

You can still come to the party though, just bring your registration letter.

That's what I did at the last one, I was meant to get there at 6pm, but spent an extra hour in Northampton trying to find the hotel I was staying in then an extra hour finding where I had parked the car in comparison. Turns out the 1 minute walk turns into over a 20 minute walk when you start off in the wrong direction lol. I did the 'bring your registration letter' to the party thing and it all went fine :WINCE:

I'm hoping that the 50mins we have been quoted for our Journey will be fine, as then will get to Radisson about 7.30pm ish *fingers crossed*

oh my, just been looking, the weekend after Im sure I will be working and the CML move out of november which has helped, means I might be able to get this off

but humm, hope it doesnt sell out before I can commit.

naoko mori please! ;)

I was just wondering how likely tickets for this event will sell out before September? I've never been to a Hub con before, so I have no idea how busy they are, but I really want to go to this one but wont be able to get a ticket for another month (at least). Fingers crossed I can get one!

I was just wondering how likely tickets for this event will sell out before September? I've never been to a Hub con before, so I have no idea how busy they are, but I really want to go to this one but wont be able to get a ticket for another month (at least). Fingers crossed I can get one!
That is impossible to predict but I would guess unlikely. With the attendance of John it is likely that more tickets will be sold than normal, and at a faster rate. I can't recall any Hub selling out though. A couple of the earlier ones may have been close.

If tickets start getting low then it is very likely that an announcement will be made on here to warn people.

Oh awesome, well if there are announcements about low tickets then I'll know to go ahead and buy one instead of waiting :lol: It was just that, not having attended any previous Hubs, I wasn't sure how busy they got. Thanks!

Hii! Yep, gotta love Dean :lol: Went to Roadhouse when ME/SM were doing it. Was gutted when they cancelled the second. Feel free to add me on facebook (link is in my sig) if you want to chat about cons and things :D

• 4 weeks later...

I've just tried booking my ticket and it's saying that I need to put in an issue number when there isn't one on a Mastercard? just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, I've emailed to ask what I should do next because at the moment, it won't let my order go through?

I've just tried booking my ticket and it's saying that I need to put in an issue number when there isn't one on a Mastercard? just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, I've emailed to ask what I should do next because at the moment, it won't let my order go through?

Put in a zero and it will be processed okay.

We're booked at last. The website is not the most user friendly though. It'll insist on an address second line even if you don't have one and then at no point does it ask for the names of the ticket holders.
It does ask for the ticket holder names, in the description.

hub7.jpg

They should be placed in the 'order and deliver comments box' underneath as requested.

If you did not do that then you will need to e-mail the names to the online shop, info@collectormania.com, and include your order number.

• 3 weeks later...
We're booked at last. The website is not the most user friendly though. It'll insist on an address second line even if you don't have one and then at no point does it ask for the names of the ticket holders.
It does ask for the ticket holder names, in the description.

hub7.jpg

They should be placed in the 'order and deliver comments box' underneath as requested.

If you did not do that then you will need to e-mail the names to the online shop, info@collectormania.com, and include your order number.

I have sent an e-mail to inform the holder's name a month ago. Should I assume it had been processed accordingly even if I didn't get any response? Or you usually return a response thus my mail must have been lost somewhere?