What did you buy from the dealers?

Christoff

I wasn't actually planning on spending much in the dealers room this weekend, but then I saw this Alien and after eying it up all day I had to have it:

DSC_0185-1.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous? :D

Unfortunately the photos don't really do the model justice. If it was taken in better lighting conditions there'd be much more colours visible (the camera's not the best either).

Apart from that all I bought were a few autograph holders (not so exciting ;)).

Did anyone else get anything nice or find any bargains?

Unfortunately the photos don't really do the model justice. If it was taken in better lighting conditions there'd be much more colours visible (the camera's not the best either).

Taking some photos of it in pitch black with the flash might come up with some intersting shots.

Maybe try positioning it on the very edge of the table in the dark, crouch below it and aim the camera up at it and let the flash do it's thing? :-)

I was actually really disappointed that there was very little Harry Potter merchandise on sale. With the last movie coming up and a lot of HP guests at the show, I thought there would have been more.

I didn't buy much - I collect trading cards but didn't see many sealed boxes on sale. I did buy a Doctor Who Monster Invasion tin, and a couple of cards from the preview set which a dealer was able to find for me (so I now only need 2 cards to complete my preview set - though one of them is the preview version of the Infinite card, which is almost impossible to get hold of), but that was it as far as shopping was concerned. I might have spent more if I hadn't got autographs from 16 of the guests this weekend!

Edited because I miscounted the number of guests I met!

Edited by nosfer2

I wasn't actually planning on spending much in the dealers room this weekend, but then I saw this Alien and after eying it up all day I had to have it:

Isn't she gorgeous? ;)

Apart from that all I bought were a few autograph holders (not so exciting :P).

I was eyeing up that beauty all day... I wondered who'd beat me to it! lol

Indeed it is a most exceptional model.

I'm redecorating at the moment so was looking for things for around the house. Found some really amazing Hellraiser coasters - they were each a side of the lament configuration box. Really really chuffed with them.

Also got some additional Lego figurines to go with my collection.

It was my birthday on Saturday, and my boyfriend bought me the limited ed. Alien prints from "under the floorboards". I have tonnes of their prints, really really great stuff, and these are just the creme de la creme.

229186_10150255740795625_621200624_8885983_4092442_n.jpg

228036_10150255740530625_621200624_8885982_593068_n.jpg

:D

DSC_0185-1.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous? :lol:

Glad you liked her, hope to see you at the MK shopping centre in September

:dance:

Taking some photos of it in pitch black with the flash might come up with some intersting shots.

Maybe try positioning it on the very edge of the table in the dark, crouch below it and aim the camera up at it and let the flash do it's thing? :-)

Maybe, but she's all boxed up again at the moment as I have nowhere to display her yet :(

I might have spent more if I hadn't got autographs from 16 of the guests this weekend!

Edited because I miscounted the number of guests I met!

:o I only met 4 :D Never met that many people at one event, I imagine it could get pretty stressful rushing around and trying to find time to meet everyone.

Sorry :(

It was my birthday on Saturday, and my boyfriend bought me the limited ed. Alien prints from "under the floorboards". I have tonnes of their prints, really really great stuff, and these are just the creme de la creme

Happy Birthday for last Saturday. It's my birthday next Saturday so I suppose the alien was kind of a birthday present to myself :borg:

I was actually eying up the Alien prints from Under the Floorboards that you got ;) They do have some nice stuff there.

There's another stall you'd probably like that I visit quite often (and bought quite a lot of their art in the past) but I can't remember their name. They have art for Alien, Predator, Star Wars and they had a really nice and big Toy Story canvas on display at the weekend.

Glad you liked her, hope to see you at the MK shopping centre in September

Not sure if I'll be at that one but I'm sure I'll visit your stall at other future events ;)

Isn't she gorgeous? :P

Indeed it is a most exceptional model.

I'm redecorating at the moment so was looking for things for around the house. Found some really amazing Hellraiser coasters - they were each a side of the lament configuration box. Really really chuffed with them.

Also got some additional Lego figurines to go with my collection.

It was my birthday on Saturday, and my boyfriend bought me the limited ed. Alien prints from "under the floorboards". I have tonnes of their prints, really really great stuff, and these are just the creme de la creme.

229186_10150255740795625_621200624_8885983_4092442_n.jpg

228036_10150255740530625_621200624_8885982_593068_n.jpg

:dance:

Thanks for buying from us :D

Don't forget those Alien prints GLOW IN THE DARK.

Check them out and let us know what you think. ;)

I tell you, whoever got the MK6 Iron Man from hot toys for £140 from the t-shirts and toys table got a STEAL.

I'd of snapped it up as soon as look at it if I had the money. Damn being paid tomorrow when the con is over.

But to be fair, it was gone pretty quick anyway. Deal of the con that I saw.

I just bought some 8x10s for my wall. One is for Karen at LFCC if she dosnt have it on her table (In Utah holding a little American flag)

I brought some canvas prints, one of Alien sat on the loo playing psp and one of Mario passed out in front of the sink with a mushroom OD, Also got an Assassin's Creed figure for my dad and the usual Frame (Plaque Style) for my Autographs

I just bought a Star Trek magazine/book, relating to the make-up of the shows..

There really wasn't much there I was after, think the people I might have bought stuff off, were somewhere else on the weekend :P

:rolleyes:

LLAP :thumbup: