Stadium Hotel

Charmer

can not get this quote malarky to work out for me but yeh will def try and say hello

I'll probably have a massive pink/purple/aqua tube like wig on :) so yeah come say hi if you're able to spot me :)

Quote sorted :D

I read that too quick, and thought you will be wearing an multi-coloured aqualung tank :(

i am not in diver gear but that is a great idea for a costume... dunno what film it could be from lol but wonder if its doable HAHA!

can not get this quote malarky to work out for me but yeh will def try and say hello

I'll probably have a massive pink/purple/aqua tube like wig on :) so yeah come say hi if you're able to spot me :)

Quote sorted :D

I read that too quick, and thought you will be wearing an multi-coloured aqualung tank :(

i am not in diver gear but that is a great idea for a costume... dunno what film it could be from lol but wonder if its doable HAHA!

Men of Honor....bit heavy but still!

thanks but i reckon that this will mess up too, tell me how it to fix it please jim i mean 1of2. wow yes im coming as a mult-coloured diver teeeheee
The problem was that the quote that you had quoted was already 'broke'. It was missing a bracket.

If I am there then I will expect to see a multi-coloured diver :angry:

ok we have a diver and an BSG apollo top....anyone else have clothing that will stand out so we can all shout HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! across the reception area?!!!!!!......maybe drinkies in the bar before bed (although I am teetotal!)!!!

I'll be happy to meet up, as I will be by myself. No I idea yet what I'll be wearing, as not packed my suitcase yet. Just look out for someone with short blonde hair ala Chloe Sullivan from Smallville that has an Aussie accent!

thanks but i reckon that this will mess up too, tell me how it to fix it please jim i mean 1of2. wow yes im coming as a mult-coloured diver teeeheee
The problem was that the quote that you had quoted was already 'broke'. It was missing a bracket.

If I am there then I will expect to see a multi-coloured diver :blush:

ok we have a diver and an BSG apollo top....anyone else have clothing that will stand out so we can all shout HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! across the reception area?!!!!!!......maybe drinkies in the bar before bed (although I am teetotal!)!!!

I'll be happy to meet up, as I will be by myself. No I idea yet what I'll be wearing, as not packed my suitcase yet. Just look out for someone with short blonde hair ala Chloe Sullivan from Smallville that has an Aussie accent!

That would be good, we are planning on going to see the hangover 2 in the evening, but if there are plenty of us, we can sidetrack that and have a good evening at the hotel instead?!

Movie sounds good but there's also the little matter of the European Cup final - Come on Barca!! A good night's craic could be had in the hotel after the match. And I'm teetotal as well! No doubt I'll have a genre T-Shirt of some sort on - Harry Potter after the Phelps photo op perhaps or BSG after the Michael Hogan one. Decisions, decisions...

Movie sounds good but there's also the little matter of the European Cup final - Come on Barca!! A good night's craic could be had in the hotel after the match. And I'm teetotal as well! No doubt I'll have a genre T-Shirt of some sort on - Harry Potter after the Phelps photo op perhaps or BSG after the Michael Hogan one. Decisions, decisions...

lol!! if we get enough people, we won't do the movie, should be a good laugh!. My hubby will either have his back to the future top on or his subway, eat flesh T on....or another one if he can get one.

Yeah price wise for what it is its awesome.

We're paying for 3 nights for the same price as two nights at the Ibis for LFCC. And this hotel is much nicer and the rooms are bigger.

Plus yes, a cookie on check-in is lovely :dance:

Oh and last year we didnt have a view of the pitch, but we did have a fridge in our room which helped with drinks and fruit :blink:

Edited by Jemzamia

Well, whatever happens, I am keen to meet up with everyone as I will be by myself. I get into England on the Fri morning and heading straight up to MK. Feel free to walk up to the lost Aussie!

Ok, thats a plan!!! looking forward to it!

Well, whatever happens, I am keen to meet up with everyone as I will be by myself. I get into England on the Fri morning and heading straight up to MK. Feel free to walk up to the lost Aussie!

Ok, thats a plan!!! looking forward to it!

I'll most likely be wearing a Star Wars Her Universe top and/or hoodie. I'm packing light, as I think I'll be buying heaps over my two weeks in London!

As per the front page of the hotel's website (link in post 2 of this thread)

"Guest Accommodations

Feel at home in one of our spacious, contemporary Guest Rooms at the Doubletree by Hilton Milton Keynes hotel, all of which feature air conditioning, Sweet Dreams® beds, complimentary wireless internet access, 32 inch LCD TVs, laptop safes and a large deluxe bathroom complete with luxurious Neutrogena toiletries. " (my use of bold)

• 2 weeks later...

I certainly did, I'm like a hawk with an ingredients list these days!!

It's a shame really that they do it, surely just normal choc ones would be better and then we can all participate rather than sticking great lumps of walnut in em!!!!!!!

I certainly did, I'm like a hawk with an ingredients list these days!!

It's a shame really that they do it, surely just normal choc ones would be better and then we can all participate rather than sticking great lumps of walnut in em!!!!!!!

we had warm ones, but then we checked in just before 2, so maybe got them just as they came out the oven or whatever they do!!

lovley hotel btw!