latest guest announcement - KAREN GILLAN

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just wondering are the tickets called in batches like the VQT's ?

Do you mean photoshoot tickets? If so, then yes they will be done in the same way as autograph tickets, groups such as 1-50, then 1-100, then 1-150 and so on until they have called all numbers.

Got my second photo shoot ticket, the number is 620. How many photoshoots are they going to do? It will take up hours to get that many people done. Not much time for signing them, Jason, you are going to bring Karen back I hope.

there is a 3rd studio this year, so I foresee the big ones clashing with at least 3 other shoots in the other studios, my mastercard is going to beat me, Im thinking of going gold

Got my second photo shoot ticket, the number is 620. How many photoshoots are they going to do? It will take up hours to get that many people done. Not much time for signing them, Jason, you are going to bring Karen back I hope.

there is a 3rd studio this year, so I foresee the big ones clashing with at least 3 other shoots in the other studios, my mastercard is going to beat me, Im thinking of going gold

Go on Rob, go gold, it'll help loads!

Got my tickets this morning and my photoshoot with Karen is number 704!

wow, that must be a record?

surely it will be split in 2 with a break for karen?

maybe its capped at 800, 2x 400 slots?

Would seem sensible. Does sound like a lot. That gold ticket is looking to be more and more useful. Hint, hint :)

Got my tickets this morning and my photoshoot with Karen is number 704!

wow, that must be a record?

surely it will be split in 2 with a break for karen?

maybe its capped at 800, 2x 400 slots?

That would be a good idea. We'll have to see when the schedule is posted. I didn't book any with Karen, but with this amount of photos, I should think it might be split. :D