Latest Guest Announcement - TONI TRUCKS

showmasters

I'm probably going to be the only person who actually doesn't mind! There'll probably be another guest we would have heard of, and after meeting Bill at ET5 and he was unknown and I thought he was one of the best guests, it'll be nice to meet these people before Twilight makes them big names and they get hounded at future cons

I worded that badly but meh

Cool :-) Looking forward to meeting her. Like Zoe, I had a BLAST meeting Billy Tangradi. He's one of my most favourite guests ever. Breaking Dawn is offering us a whole array of brand new characters and actors, I think we should make the most of getting to meet them first and giving them a fab convention experience.

Love it, keep up the good work, ME. Can't wait till ET6 - just need to make sure I keep my legs closed and baby in my tummy for long enough to make it there (due date a week and a half afterwards!)

Gemma x

I really like having new actors/actresses. And I don't mind if they have huge parts or tiny parts, because all the guests I've met over the past 4 events I've attended have been brilliant.

So, I'm really looking forward to meeting Toni in October. So bring it on!!! :P

She looks familiar but looking at IMDB I can't say I've seen anything she's been in. But yay can't wait another guest.

I thought the same, but I'm thinking she looks like a famous singer, maybe like R&B singer.

Anywhoo, I'm sure Toni will be lovely and we'll see her in October! :P

She looks familiar but looking at IMDB I can't say I've seen anything she's been in. But yay can't wait another guest.

I thought the same, but I'm thinking she looks like a famous singer, maybe like R&B singer.

Anywhoo, I'm sure Toni will be lovely and we'll see her in October! :D

I thought that too - esp on the bottom picture.

I'm just excited to have another guest announced - there's such a big gap between ET5 and ET6 that sometimes it feels like FOREVER!!! It's been great to have some authors announced but even better to have a guest - and it's great getting Breaking Dawn cast in because they have a different take on the whole situation and are often new to the talks etc. which means their stories are new and interesting as well!

Yay! Looking forward to another announcement (Very forward - I know it'll be a while!!)

Thanks SM

IMO the for me unknown actors are the best to meet, cos the "star struck" factor isn't there, you don't get as nervous and it is actually easier to ask them cool questions! So I am happy that not all guests are "big stars" so I am sure she'll be a great guest! Can't wait to meet her :-D

I will never say I am not looking forward to meeting a guest - the whole point I go to Twilight Cons is because I LOVE Twilight and that means the people who are in the films - they have made my favorite books into a reality.

Can't wait to meet Toni and any other guest we may have that we have never met before (if we can't have Daniel C again :WINCE: )