Hilton Rooms?

Rachel92

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to book the queen, but something just happened and then the minute after no more rooms availbale!! You really should check few times a day for availability.

I emailed and I have been told that no more queen deluxe are available :unsure: can't believe it like 8 months before the con!

I check as you said in case someone cancels

ARGH, I've checked several times a day over the past few days and it keeps saying 'no room available at that rate', there are plenty of rooms left, just not for the con rate. Is there a reason for that? There is NO way I can afford a room at the rate they suggest...

You should ring them up direct, thats what we did for ET4, there you will get a room for the con rate :-) smiles all round!

I phoned them up on Monday. They said the only twin rooms left are executive (which will cost £210 per night - no thank you). Have now had to get me and my sister two separate rooms.

You should ring them up direct, thats what we did for ET4, there you will get a room for the con rate :-) smiles all round!

I phoned them up on Monday. They said the only twin rooms left are executive (which will cost £210 per night - no thank you). Have now had to get me and my sister two separate rooms.

really? thats cruddy as i havent got my ticket or room yet =_=

Don't panic yet, just hang in there a little longer.

For some reason the Hilton has always been releasing rooms in batches. I don't know why, maybe it's their usual way to handle things.

It is still a lot of time until the convention. I would be very surprised if they will not add more rooms again.

Good luck to anyone who phones the Hilton up. It took me half an hour the other night to explain to them that I wanted to cancel the two single rooms I'd booked for a twin room. They wanted to know where I would be staying (assuming it was another hotel). They just wouldn't accept that their website had twins available - so frustrating!!

Okay, that is SO weird, why can't we book a Sunday night too? ARGH, I need the Sunday night as I'm coming from Belgium and there is no way I can leave on Sunday evening unless I miss part of the fun...

Ugh, well it's a start I guess, but it still s*cks.

Okay, that is SO weird, why can't we book a Sunday night too? ARGH, I need the Sunday night as I'm coming from Belgium and there is no way I can leave on Sunday evening unless I miss part of the fun...

If you book for the days you can on the website then call them, they usually are fine about changing dates so dont worry x x x

Sunday usually gets a smaller allocation than the other days because a lot of people leave already. They may have forgot to add Sunday to the released rooms because of this.

I had to ring them to add the sunday night to our booking. It took me FOREVER to be transfered to the right people but we managed it eventually and they gave it us at the convention rate. I don't know why they haven't added the sunday on the website but at least they are available

The problem is, I can't really go and call the hotel, well I can, but my phone bill would be HUGE. Especially if it takes forever to get to the right person...

I really do hope they add the Sunday night on line soon too. Cause this is really not working out too well and I really want the Sunday night (and preferably the Thursday night too)! *fingers crossed*

Is their any explination by Showmasters themselves why it isn't possible to add the Sunday night (add the Thursday night to that too)? It was possible, for both Thursday and Sunday at the con rate, last time at ET5, why not this time? Maybe they sohuld like, I dunno, contact the hotel about this or something. Maybe there is some kind of problem or misunderstanding? At least that way we could maybe solve this all...

Like I explained above, the room allocation for Sunday has simply run out for the reason I have stated. In general yes, that night can be booked for the con rate as usual.

That problem has been going on with the Hilton since day 1. Even if the Hilton is made aware of the problem for some reason they never add the rooms straight away.

There will be more rooms. If you don't want to call just hang in there a little longer.

Sorry, I must have read over that one, I didn't know Showmasters was aware of the problem and notified the Hilton, my apologies.

I'm not blaming Showmaster for anything btw, they are like the best con organiser I know! But it just s*cks that the Hilton doesn't take care of the problem. That just isn't costumer service. Oh well, still have more than enough time, will just have to keep an eye on it then :)

Thanks for explaining!

I need help please :$

I have the impression that the price of rooms increased ^^ Las time i've paid 245 for 3 nights and this time i can't found room for this price ^^

At the moment no rooms are available for the convention rate, this is why you can not find a room for this price. With the convention rate a room is about 244 for 3 nights.

I just had a queen showing when I searched with "no preference" for the beds, but that one's gone again now too.

Please keep checking back, I am sure there will be more rooms added.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

(If my English is bad please excuse me!)

I have just checked Hilton website, QUEEN HILTON DELUXE are available, but twins still aren't. Do you think that they will be available again soon? Or would it be better that I book a Queen to be sure to have a room for me and my friend? Please help! Thank you :YAHOO:

Hi!

(If my English is bad please excuse me!)

I have just checked Hilton website, QUEEN HILTON DELUXE are available, but twins still aren't. Do you think that they will be available again soon? Or would it be better that I book a Queen to be sure to have a room for me and my friend? Please help! Thank you :borg:

It is highly likely that twin rooms will become available again at some point, but if I were you I would book the QUEEN HILTON DELUXE anyway just in case as you can always cancel it if twins become available.