ET6 tickets on sale NOW!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

can't you put a batch of tickets on hold until nearer the event? this way people who have been to cons before but need to save can come! Pweeease! :blink::thumbup::unsure:

Sorry but tickets are paid for in full at time of purshase, that's not going to change anytime soon, including "putting some on hold".

• Moderators

Just think of how unfair you'd find it if you were someone who hadn't been to any, who had the money now to buy a ticket but were told the only tickets left were being held back for people who'd been to one before?

(And then if those people don't find the money in time and don't buy a ticket at all, showmasters have lost out on potential ticket sales, and potential attendees have lost out on the convention experience!)

• Moderators

In reality, how many cons have ever completely sold out?

ET2 and ET3 did. Possible ET1 as well.

I don't know about earlier cons. I do know both Hub 3 and the first Hallowhedon sold over 700 (which I think made them less than 100 tickets from selling out).

• Moderators

Can i upgrade to silver please before they sell out :D i am a regular con goer but I didnt have enough money at ET5 I have it now and if possible would like to upgrade as soon as I can :D soooo glad you are selling tickets as I really want an ET7 :YAHOO:

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure upgrades aren't allowed. Sorry.

Can i upgrade to silver please before they sell out :D i am a regular con goer but I didnt have enough money at ET5 I have it now and if possible would like to upgrade as soon as I can :D soooo glad you are selling tickets as I really want an ET7 :YAHOO:

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure upgrades aren't allowed. Sorry.

do u work for showmasters i was allowed to upgrade at et4 to gold i have money i wanna spend :D ????

Oh i wished id have known this at the time when i bought standard as i would have stretched myself to buy silver there and then ,as it was i just wanted to know i was going and I thought you could upgrade I heard on the et6 website that people had upgraded before they got to ET5 event online thats why i just bought standard?? :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

If you can show me anything official that says you can upgrade (ME website, a forum post from Mark) I'd be happy to take it further.

But I'm sorry you should have asked first, as far as I'm aware we've never allowed upgrades apart from at the event it's self.

If you can show me anything official that says you can upgrade (ME website, a forum post from Mark) I'd be happy to take it further.

But I'm sorry you should have asked first, as far as I'm aware we've never allowed upgrades apart from at the event it's self.

Ok i will try n ask who upgraded online thanks Stuart, sorry I didnt ask cos I already had that info I didnt know it would be necessary to check at time of purchase I just assumed as other people had done this it would be ok for me too :YAHOO: Hopefully I will be able to as it just makes things easier not having to carry around yellow phototickets and worrying incase i loose one :D

From the ME Shop FAQ:

I have bought a ticket for X convention but I would like to upgrade/downgrade - is this possible?

No, I'm afraid all ticket purchases are final.

This policy is in place to protect the event and to prevent people from hedging their bets with a Standard ticket and upgrading to Gold or Silver if a guest they like is announced.

Yes, some upgrades were allowed for ET5 because the Golds and Silvers weren't going to sell out, so Mark said it was okay. There has not been a change in policy and people shouldn't count on being allowed to upgrade or encourage others to do so either.

Please support the event properly and buy the Gold or Silver tickets if you want them. If enough people are involved, the extra money between Standard and Gold could easily make a difference to the guest line up...