VIP Tickets

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

VIP tickets for Hallowhedon 3 are now available!

Tickets include:

Your priority chosen seating at all stage events.

1 extra professional photo shoot with each individual guest that is taking part in an individual photo session

1 extra free autograph from each guest.

A choice of one guest encounter on Saturday and on Sunday.

Dine with the guests taking part in the exclusive Saturday evening meal.

PLUS everything that is included in the standard, silver and gold programme admissions.

for more details and to buy check out the online shop HERE!

Update February 13:

Anyone wishing to upgrade to VIP can do so :D

If you do already have a ticket and would like to upgrade then please make a note of that in the comments box along with your original order number and when the VIP ticket is processed you will just be billed the difference between the ticket you have already purchased and the cost of the VIP ticket.

Upgrades are only permitted on this occasion because the VIP tickets went on sale after the others, please don't follow these instructions to upgrade any other tickets.

Update.

Anyone wishing to upgrade to VIP can do so :dance:

If you do already have a ticket and would like to upgrade then please make a note of that in the comments box along with your original order number and when the VIP ticket is processed you will just be billed the difference between the ticket you have already purchased and the cost of the VIP ticket.

Upgrades are only permitted on this occasion because the VIP tickets went on sale after the others, please don't follow these instructions to upgrade any other tickets.

We had them for some events in the past, but with the exception of ET it's been a while since they were offered.

For now it's just Hallowhedon, the Chevron ones are sold out already.

If VIP tickets will be offered for a future show it will be announced here. But I wouldn't expect that they'll be available for every event.

Wow!!!!! That's a lot of money! Worryingly, if I had that much to spare, I would get one of the tickets, lol! However, I dont, but if I come into some money in the near future I'll be taking a look to see if there are any still available!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

ME, If you could get someone like Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Eliza Dushku, or Nathan Fillion I would have all those V.I.P tickets snapped up so fast i would take your arm off so how about it for Hallowhedon 4.

Please tell the above that we are begging them to come over to the uk, BEGGING..... I think if they asked us to, we would all send them photos of us on our knees begging lollll

ME, If you could get someone like Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Eliza Dushku, or Nathan Fillion I would have all those V.I.P tickets snapped up so fast i would take your arm off so how about it for Hallowhedon 4.

Please tell the above that we are begging them to come over to the uk, BEGGING..... I think if they asked us to, we would all send them photos of us on our knees begging lollll

hey are you on FB? if not mail me kinkbunny.running@zen.co.uk i have some info i'd like to share but am not allowed to do so on here! :P

hey are you on FB? if not mail me kinkbunny.running@zen.co.uk i have some info i'd like to share but am not allowed to do so on here! :whistling:

You certainly got my attention!