ET5 is NEXT WEEK!

EternallyCullen

For the first time, I tried on my dress and shoes for Saturdady night and decided I'm FAT!! Bit late to start thinking about losing a stone now although if the other ETs are anything to go by I'll lose weight over the weekend through lack of decent food and all that dancing and walking the miles through the Hilton corridors! Anyway, I'm there to see the guests, thy're not there to see me! :blink:

And Jacobs bint...CAKE ...YES :) :YAHOO:

Does anyone know if Tesco still sells the little travel bottles of shampoo etc? I am a Morrisons shopper usually and our nearest one doesn't have stuff like that... but I MIGHT brave a trip to Tescos if someone can answer this for me.

x

Edited by Gemma Williams

ohhhh i forgot I'm still awaiting my red contacts, but I just had an email from lenaway to tell me that they're all ready and shipped... ordered them two weeks ago but I'm rather blind and needed 'script ones.

Do you have the link for where you got your lenses from please. I need prescription ones to and I use freshlook colour blends for my Cullen ones from contactlenses.co.uk but just wanting to see what the difference is on prices for different lenses. Thankies in advance.

Hi

Tesco do have the travel sizes of shower gel etc....well at least our local Tesco does.

I have always fancied using the contact lenses, but don't know if I could put them in. Does everyone who uses them normally wear contact lenses?

I tend to only wear contact lenses for nights out and conventions. But the rest of the time I'm in glasses. Their hard to get in the first time but you tend to pick up your own nack of putting them in. I have to do my boyfriends for him as he can't do them himself. Also his hands are really rough and at ET3 we had an incident where he accidently tore one of the lenses in half.

ohhhh i forgot I'm still awaiting my red contacts, but I just had an email from lenaway to tell me that they're all ready and shipped... ordered them two weeks ago but I'm rather blind and needed 'script ones.

Do you have the link for where you got your lenses from please. I need prescription ones to and I use freshlook colour blends for my Cullen ones from contactlenses.co.uk but just wanting to see what the difference is on prices for different lenses. Thankies in advance.

Hey Sam - Sure my lovely - here is the link RED VAMPIRE CONTACTS ON LENSWAY and they have CULLEN ISH CONTACTS too

Hope this helps xx

Hi

Tesco do have the travel sizes of shower gel etc....well at least our local Tesco does.

I have always fancied using the contact lenses, but don't know if I could put them in. Does everyone who uses them normally wear contact lenses?

I'll have a look in the big Tesco's (which is sort of near me!) later in the week then. Hopefully they'll have some. Better than lugging around massive bottles just for a couple of days. I'm bringing so much stuff I'll need to invest in another suitcase.

I have not worn contacts in a couple of years, but before that I had them for ten years. They are pretty easy to tear, just be super gentle with them and store them correctly. :blush:

Hey Sam - Sure my lovely - here is the link RED VAMPIRE CONTACTS ON LENSWAY and they have CULLEN ISH CONTACTS too

Hope this helps xx

You my dear are an absolute gem!! Wow £50 for the cullen lenses ouch!!! Might be worth it later in the year. Mine are only £12 a pair for my honey ones.

You my dear are an absolute gem!! Wow £50 for the cullen lenses ouch!!! Might be worth it later in the year. Mine are only £12 a pair for my honey ones.

Thats my name!

I looked at the ones you get and they wouldn't work on my eyes as they're so dark - the Cullen and Red ones are solid colours though which work if you have very dark eyes. With that though comes a slight loss of sightline and vision I'm told... but hey. I'm just super excited to have red eyes.

Yay!

Can't wait for ET5 ;D :blush::P Sooooo excited and I won't shut up about it :P

I'm all sorted, I just need some more credit for my phone so I can tweet and stoof, and a party hat for the Friday party :D

And it's Ashley Greene's birthday on the Monday so I'll be having a mini birthday party for her haha :D

I don't have anything planned or have a clue what to wear =/ I just haven't had the build up this time.

Nah same here doesnt help that we dont have tickets though :D hehe

I will be 25 :D

We got our standard a couple of days ago, hurry up and get them missus! :D

Woo Birthday! =]]