Hotels?

• 2 weeks later...

Ill be staying at a hotel in Putney Bridge which is not to far away and will be with the Doctor Who gang!!!

Think it worked out £80 each person for 3 nights there but cant get more info on that!!!

Maybe we all sohuld take over one hotel!! That be mad

• 3 weeks later...

soo many hotels, hostels, B&Bs etc in the area! hard to recommend without knowing on budget, if you want breakfast, how many people in your party, if you want to travel, if you are playing the room cram game :( ...!

the best thing I can recommend is to try all the ususal suspects like Ibis, Travelodge, Travel Inn, Easy, Hilton and stick the Earl's Court postcode (SW5 9TA - this is opposite Earl's Court tube station - be aware that the entry into EC 1 is opposite West Brompton tube station about 5mins walk away)

or you can try http://www.trivago.co.uk/ which compares the prices of hotels for you, score! including www.lastminute.com haven't used it myself as I live in London :lol: but keep seeing it advertised!

surfy sah xx

Yes Vicky, if you're still interested in the Easy Hotel I've stayed there before (a few times now), and they take the money when you book the room, or a few days later, as far as I remember. But you really have not to mind orange and smallness :P

But on the bright side, it's really close to the venue :)

Edited by Dellefyne